17:08, Thu 2 May
[www.bcfc.com]

Fvcck you Roost
17:11, Thu 2 May
Strongbow though.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
17:14, Thu 2 May
Or Amstel. It's a nice gesture and all but personally I'd rather drink the drip tray at The Roost.
Tam
17:16, Thu 2 May
Waggeh
Or Amstel. It's a nice gesture and all but personally I'd rather drink the drip tray at The Roost.

Nothing to stop you doing both, I suppose.
Make Blues Great Again
17:16, Thu 2 May
Thongs
[www.bcfc.com]

Fvcck you Roost

Slow service will ensure that the offer is restricted to a maximum of one pint per fan.
...open from 10:30, £2 pints, Solar Eyes performing....Fan zones pre and post game are going to be the future revenues earners for this club, embrace it Thongsy 🤣😤
17:25, Thu 2 May
The fan zone on the Kop is twice as big as Cov so suspect more bars will be there, there is also going to be some seating
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
17:28, Thu 2 May
David Davis will be answering questions at 11am,

Does this mean he can start at half 12 and play the temporary kamikaze Gardner role.
Someone should post a link to this on that Norwich forum. I’m sure this will allay their safety concerns.
Buy my novel (if you want to of course), The Loneliness That Others Call Freedom by Steven Vaughan. Available in both Kindle and paperback format.
[www.amazon.co.uk]

@stevanderman
17:36, Thu 2 May
It’ll get there 😁
Tony Fantastico
JCL
18:23, Thu 2 May
Do we think they will show the game on the big screens?
Everything in moderation, even moderation.
18:24, Thu 2 May
jefflynneshair
Someone should post a link to this on that Norwich forum. I’m sure this will allay their safety concerns.

😂 I probably shouldn't find that funny but.....
19:44, Thu 2 May
They want us to keep the arrest’s league top spot
19:54, Thu 2 May
jefflynneshair

😁😁😁