18:35, Thu 2 May
Club response to media report

[www.bcfc.com]
18:36, Thu 2 May
What media reports? Have a missed something
18:37, Thu 2 May
That's baffled me. Haven't seen anything.

That Jon Percy article maybe? I didn't read it all.
H

Consistently correct.
18:38, Thu 2 May
Azza

Football insider

This is Streisand effect in action. Now loads of people who hadn’t seen it will. Dumb.
18:38, Thu 2 May
They may have reacted to the twitter post that was on here.

Sadly, this won't be enough to convince some of the negative fans on here that Mowbray will be coming back. Because they FEEL like he won't be.
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.
18:40, Thu 2 May
Percy article didnt mention anything either way

Really odd they have responded though, no need really
18:42, Thu 2 May
Wasn’t that weeks ago? Very odd this.
18:46, Thu 2 May
Wagner’s Dream
Wasn’t that weeks ago? Very odd this.

There was something today, saw it on FB
18:53, Thu 2 May
Azza

Football insider

This is Streisand effect in action. Now loads of people who hadn’t seen it will. Dumb.

Ah - yeah that'll be it. Hadn't seen it but now it's popped up on my phone notifications as "articles you may be interested in"
19:06, Thu 2 May
Tony Mowbray remains the Club’s First Team Manager and the football club expects everyone to remain respectful of his circumstance.

💙👍
Tony Fantastico
19:15, Thu 2 May
El Mayor
Azza

Football insider

Dumb on who's behalf?
A dumb article in the first place?
Dumb from blues to respond?
Dumb for people clicking on it?
19:21, Thu 2 May
El Mayor
Azza

Football insider

Not really. There have been loads of rumours floating around for weeks now. This dispels any uncertainty before a big game. Smart.
19:27, Thu 2 May
Llanon_joe
El Mayor
Azza

Football insider

Dumb on who's behalf?
A dumb article in the first place?
Dumb from blues to respond?
Dumb for people clicking on it?

Dumb for blues to respond - read the context of my post dude
Tony Mowbray remains the Club’s First Team Manager and the football club expects everyone to remain respectful of his circumstance.

💙👍

How long for?
19:36, Thu 2 May
El Mayor
Azza

Football insider

Not really. There have been loads of rumours floating around for weeks now. This dispels any uncertainty before a big game. Smart.

Not for me it doesn’t. It adds credence to the rumours