07:06, Fri 3 May
Despite this being a poor season, I think one of the positives for me is how much the coverage from Birmingham Mail/Live has stepped up in quality for the blues.

Obviously the website is riddled with adds and there is still click bait stuff… but their KRO podcast (https://youtube.com/@keeprighton?si=N9mdVRs97WYG0ZZk) has been really informative and thoughtful throughout the season.

Obviously we can never replace Tatts. But good on ‘em. UTB

* Waits for the inevitable Hi Brian and Hi Alex posts *
07:10, Fri 3 May
They've been great tbf
07:15, Fri 3 May
Hi Brian
08:41, Fri 3 May
Yeah, I agree with that. I gave Dicken some stick for his past remarks about Blues when he was appointed, but that podcast is great and having two people cover Blues - albeit Brian seems to be going as a fan a lot of the time too - is nice to see. They can't control the state of the website, so I'll let them off with that.

A good pair of dicks.
09:22, Fri 3 May
Jeff Hall
Despite this being a poor season, I think one of the positives for me is how much the coverage from Birmingham Mail/Live has stepped up in quality for the blues.

Obviously the website is riddled with adds and there is still click bait stuff… but their KRO podcast (https://youtube.com/@keeprighton?si=N9mdVRs97WYG0ZZk) has been really informative and thoughtful throughout the season.

Obviously we can never replace Tatts. But good on ‘em. UTB

* Waits for the inevitable Hi Brian and Hi Alex posts *

I agree with you mate - and I guess this is why many of us find the Mail site frustrating is because we know that there are decent people who write good stuff there.
09:33, Fri 3 May
It's the best Blues related podcast by far.

I've really enjoyed listening to it.
Its the only Blues podcast I listen to regularly.

When Alex Dicken became the Blues correspondent I read on here that he was a Villa fan, was a terrible choice etc. I think he’s been very good, very balanced and seems to genuinely care.
09:57, Fri 3 May
The Huddersfield Preview Podcast was by Dick, Dicken, and Chicken, made me laugh

I bumped into Brian Dick in my local Park whilst listening to it, not as filthy as it sounds
Happy Clapper
10:06, Fri 3 May
Le Mod
The Huddersfield Preview Podcast was by Dick, Dicken, and Chicken, made me laugh

I bumped into Brian Dick in my local Park whilst listening to it, not as filthy as it sounds

A cock and two dicks
10:07, Fri 3 May
Agree, hope they both get Athletic jobs when we are massive, they’ve stopped bothering with us since Rooney left
10:24, Fri 3 May
Thrillhouse
Le Mod

A cock and two dicks

That made me chuckle when the Hudds guy said it - very clever
10:35, Fri 3 May
Hagley Blue
Its the only Blues podcast I listen to regularly.

When Alex Dicken became the Blues correspondent I read on here that he was a Villa fan, was a terrible choice etc. I think he’s been very good, very balanced and seems to genuinely care.

Fat Lads and We Are Birmingham are both really good too if you've never tried them.

But I agree, really enjoyed the Birmingham mail podcast this season and their writing has been fantastic all year and a real upturn in quality.

Didn't know of Alex Dicken before so had no preconceptions but as you said, think he takes pride in it and cares. Top blokes and they've had some great guests on too that fan led podcasts possibly wouldn't have thought of or been able to get. Hope it continues!
13:19, Fri 3 May
mjd2505
Fat Lads ... are both really good too if you've never tried them.

Hi Mark
Formerly Deckchair
It's the best Blues related podcast by far.

I've really enjoyed listening to it.

It is my favourite too.

I like that others have their own but Dicken and Dick's is trusted knowledge based and usually not too long which for me is a huge part in me picking a podcast (films and TV shows too actually).

Their Norwich guest this week was informed, fair and honest.
I just can't bring myself to think too deep about what could happen Saturday in terms of performance or opponent but the fact is Norwich are 19th in away form.
14:21, Fri 3 May
I don't rate the Fat Lads or WAB podcasts from what i've heard. Most of it seems to be more 'pashun' based opinions with little understanding of how the game is actually played.