We understand the responsibility says Keshi Anderson

[www.bcfc.com]
11:41, Fri 3 May
There’s never been a clearer need for “don’t tell us, show us”
Hopefully when you’re in the box 8 yards out you’ll shoot this weekend
11:57, Fri 3 May
AmyT-FEA
There’s never been a clearer need for “don’t tell us, show us”

Tbh I think Keshi has been great when he's fit this year. Not sure why he wasn't playing under mowbray.
11:58, Fri 3 May
TBF, they have to interview *somebody* for the programme and Keshi is the lamb to this particular slaughter.

Although, he's been indoctrinated by Villa Rowett:

"It's about nullifying them and then doing what we're good at in our attacking phases."
12:04, Fri 3 May
That’s lovely. What does he have to say ahead of facing Norwich, as opposed to Coventry?
12:06, Fri 3 May
dont effing tell us you fannys
12:31, Fri 3 May
Redditch Blue
That’s lovely. What does he have to say ahead of facing Norwich, as opposed to Coventry?

Every time it’s so painful
shd
12:38, Fri 3 May
Birmingham City

[www.bcfc.com]

"We'll go into this game looking to do everything we can to put in the right performance and to get the three points that will, hopefully, save us. That’s all that matters, finding that win this afternoon."

This afternoon……have I missed the kickoff then ?
14:48, Fri 3 May
shd
shd
Birmingham City

[www.bcfc.com]

"We'll go into this game looking to do everything we can to put in the right performance and to get the three points that will, hopefully, save us. That’s all that matters, finding that win this afternoon."

This afternoon……have I missed the kickoff then ?

It's an article from Blues News... tomorrow's programme.

It also has the heading

"Blues News: Feature interview, Keshi Anderson pre-Coventry City"

If that's the heading in the actual paper copies then its sloppy cut and pastiing - not good!
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
15:08, Fri 3 May
Give it a bloomin rest Blues
15:25, Fri 3 May
"Great" - come on...
15:37, Fri 3 May
injured or bombed out for a lot of the season

the Cov og and cross for Huddersfield goal seem to be pretty much the sum total of his contribution to goals and assists this season
15:47, Fri 3 May
He's direct, has pace and power. Just because people aren't loaded with assists or goals doesn't make them bad. We look far more dangerous when he has played, because he brings something we lack in the final third.
15:54, Fri 3 May
I don't see any pace and power out of the ordinary. That's why we got him on a free, and that's why he'll be looking for another club after Saturday.