18:13, Fri 3 May
Good to meet the contingent over today, who else is travelling overseas to watch the mighty Blues escape by the skin of their teeth ?

KRO
18:40, Fri 3 May
Loads coming from Ireland, people already on their way up from Devon & Cornwall which is probably a longer journey time wise than someone coming from abriad. I know someone who drives three hours to the airport in ireland then flys over - least i could do was get his tocket for him.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
18:55, Fri 3 May
Was Christer over with the Svenska Blues he is one of the main organisers of that club?
Turn left when you get on a plane.
19:57, Fri 3 May
Tilton shark
Was Christer over with the Svenska Blues he is one of the main organisers of that club?

I met him by chance in Kiruna in northern Sweden and we belted out KRO much to the amusement of his daughter! He was wearing his Blues badge which was how I got talking to him!
21:17, Fri 3 May
Reedy1968
Good to meet the contingent over today, who else is travelling overseas to watch the mighty Blues escape by the skin of their teeth ?

KRO

Plenty will be calling them chunts if they get tickets when we play Malmö in the champions league qualifiers in 10 years