01:30, Sat 4 May
Just got back from Heartlands Hospital. My dear old Dad has passed away there tonight, aged 87. It was somewhat unexpected, though he’d been poorly for a bit. My 84 year old Mom is devastated, as are we all.

Dad was a lifelong Blues fan, starting by watching Cyril Trigg & Jock Mulraney, through the Cup Final team of ‘56 (‘Don Revie broke my bleedin’ heart that day’), right up to the Fulham semi in ‘75 (he never really went that much again after that). He always kept abreast of the latest news from St Andrews and loved to see his grandkids wearing royal blue as they played in the garden or down the park.

I would like to think that as a final tribute to him that the current players can get us over the line tomorrow and thus lead us into a bright sunlit future from the Championship rather than League 1. I know he’d have loved to see them make him proud just one more time.

RIP Dad, we love you.
01:48, Sat 4 May
RIP to your father mate, here's hoping the blues can give him a proper send off today
02:17, Sat 4 May
May your father rest in eternal peace.
Condolences to you and yours.
KRO Dad.💙
02:25, Sat 4 May
Sorry to read about your father.
May he Rest in peace .
Take care mate and look after your Ma
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
03:26, Sat 4 May
Sorry for your loss

RIP
05:54, Sat 4 May
RIP to your dad he will be looking down watching today
Very moving, rest in peace and love and wishes to you and your family.
Really sorry for your loss mate.

RIP 💙
06:20, Sat 4 May
Condolences to you and your family 💙.
If only it was that easy to get a win I’d do anything to get it for you. Condolences pal. Look after yourself as well as your Mom. KRO 💙
Tony Fantastico
06:30, Sat 4 May
Sorry for you loss.

Up the f*cking Blues 💙
06:34, Sat 4 May
Brave post mate.

All the best

Keep Right On.
06:44, Sat 4 May
Too sad.
RIP 💙 KRO
06:46, Sat 4 May
I'm sorry for your loss
06:51, Sat 4 May
Sorry for your loss. He’ll be up on the main stand roof cheering them on to victory 🙏💙