09:37, Sat 4 May
gerry1875
110sausages
1-1 and relegation. Just can't see us winning but I really hope I'm wrong
This is my prediction too, unfortunately the failure to beat one of Rotherham or Huddersfield will ultimately relegate us.

Or not beating QPR ,Millwall or Rotherham at home when all 3 were shite
09:40, Sat 4 May
TrickyBlue
We’ll huff and we’ll puff but I don’t think it’ll be enough.

1-1 after going 1 down.

Indeed…a credible draw, and as most of us live in fantasy land, Plymouth will defo lose by more than 6 goals Kro
Just a perfect day. Drink sangria in the park And then later, when it gets dark...We go home
Yew Tree Blue
gerry1875
110sausages
1-1 and relegation. Just can't see us winning but I really hope I'm wrong
This is my prediction too, unfortunately the failure to beat one of Rotherham or Huddersfield will ultimately relegate us.

Or not beating QPR ,Millwall or Rotherham at home when all 3 were shite

If it happens, we only have ourselves to blame this time - some very winnable games that we couldn't win. However, it ain't happened yet! 💙🙏
Up the feckin Blues
G
09:52, Sat 4 May
0-2 the fat lady sings
09:53, Sat 4 May
G
2-0 Blues
Plymouth win
Blackburn lose
Sheff Wed lose and down
09:57, Sat 4 May
3 - 1 blues.

Stansfield, bacuna and james
2-0 Blues
Plymouth win
Blackburn lose
Sheff Wed lose and down

...this is my hope too 🤞😤

According to the beeb, Wednesday have spent 8 months in the bottom 3, Plymouth and Blackburn have not been in the bottom 3 all season.....let's pray we get out of it today 🙏😤😤
Think the mind game's will be on for Norwich not us, do they want to face Leeds or Southampton in the play offs, that will determine which Norwich turn up, my main concern is will we 'scare' the wrong team, remember Barnsley in the play off 1st leg all those years ago !!
10:19, Sat 4 May
Rab C Nesbitt
Rab pissed

What odds can I get on that?
10:23, Sat 4 May
1/7 on by the sounds of it 🤣🤣
10:29, Sat 4 May
quoman
Think the mind game's will be on for Norwich not us, do they want to face Leeds or Southampton in the play offs, that will determine which Norwich turn up, my main concern is will we 'scare' the wrong team, remember Barnsley in the play off 1st leg all those years ago !!

Barnsley fecking nighmare that was.
10:36, Sat 4 May
As the great Peter Cook joked on the Derek and Clive recording,"Norwich are a team of wa***rs" and we never seem to do any good against them so they are the last team I'd want to play to stay up,we won't get beat but a 1-1 draw will see us go down but a fighting draw
10:37, Sat 4 May
We'll absolutely batter them but go a goal down just before half time

With other results going our way, Stansfield will score with ten to go... then a stoppage time Sanderson header keeps us up
Frosties are just Cornflakes for people who can’t face reality
11:02, Sat 4 May
Our home form has been sometimes ok sometimes atrocious. Realistically we will lose limply 2-1 but you wouldn't bet against some kind of last-minute drama.
11:12, Sat 4 May
Currently sat in Dublin airport so I won’t know the result until I land.

2-2