09:47, Sun 5 May
That is true, but the core of what he’s saying is that Gardner assembled a team that wasn’t good enough to keep us in the championship. We’re now relying on him to build us a team that is capable of getting us out of league 1 asap. Maybe with money it’ll be much easier and we’ll get it right, but I can understand why fans are concerned, given last season and the seasons before that with gardener recruitment.
09:49, Sun 5 May
If you look at the results when we had an experienced manager in charge the players were more than good enough to stay in the championship.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
09:52, Sun 5 May
He’s assembled a team that has taken us down
Tam
09:56, Sun 5 May
My Blue Heaven
He’s assembled a team that has taken us down

There isn't really one answer, is there? Of course you're right, but also IMO if the managerial changes hadn't been implemented and/or TM hadn't been ill, then I don't think that we'd have been saying that.

So many reasons leading to one outcome.
Make Blues Great Again
10:01, Sun 5 May
That’s also correct. That’s why I hope Mowbray comes back, or if he can’t, then it’s sorted quickly as we need a decent manager in for pre season. Can’t be messing around with managers like we have done this season.
10:07, Sun 5 May
Tam
I’m the first to say managerial challenges are the biggest reason

But as rowett, Mowbray and Rooney to a more brutal effect have said, over the course of the season the players have to take responsibility. There’s been games all over the season were they simply haven’t looked up for it, and need a “full house”

That’s not good enough for a bunch of professionals
Tam
10:09, Sun 5 May
Yes, that's fair. As I mentioned above, it's a melting pot of issues that have led to one outcome.
Make Blues Great Again
10:10, Sun 5 May
Everyone points to CG but we’ve had Frank Mcparland in as head of recruitment for almost a year and a half.

Given his role in bringing Wagner in I don’t expect to see CG go anywhere.
10:12, Sun 5 May
Tam
Hoping for a complete overhaul. Bar Anderson wouldn’t keep a single one of the out of contract players.

We need a some real leadership on the pitch, a mix of talent and pride
10:19, Sun 5 May
Except they were good enough, as their form under Eustace, Mowbray and to a certain extent Rowett showed.

What they are, is not suitable to the sort of brainless tactics chosen by world class wayne.

If the Money was there for three more midfielders, then the money was there for another striker.
The cold never bothered me anyway
10:20, Sun 5 May
Wagner’s Dream
Everyone points to CG but we’ve had Frank Mcparland in as head of recruitment for almost a year and a half.

I agree but could he not be moved to a role where he can't negatively influence whats happening on the pitch.
10:30, Sun 5 May
That’s old this was when Lee Bowyer, was manager.
10:34, Sun 5 May
BlueSteve
Wagner’s Dream

I agree but could he not be moved to a role where he can't negatively influence whats happening on the pitch.
Are you suggesting head chef, cleaner, head steward, actually not a bad idea if you are