19:40, Sat 4 May
A letter to supporters from Tom Wagner

[www.bcfc.com]
Love.Tha.Bastard.
He's gutted isn't he? the lack of words makes me think so. He's one of us - I really believe that.
Up the feckin Blues
Tom’s gonna make sure this doesn’t happen again
'The necessary resources'

Oooof... We're going for it, aren't we?
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.
19:46, Sat 4 May
Excellent statement just what we needed to here
Onwards and upwards
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
19:47, Sat 4 May
Gew on Tom!
19:48, Sat 4 May
We'll piss it next season. And quite frankly I'm very disappointed in those who don't agree.
19:49, Sat 4 May
First thing he needs to do is bin Cook
19:51, Sat 4 May
The guy that brought him to blues ? Really ?
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
Every. Fecking. Thread.

Cook is going nowhere, get fecking used to it.
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.
19:54, Sat 4 May
malahideblues

Who will deliver the projects in the pipeline if not Cook?

Its going to take some exceptional personnel to undertake such an ambitious development.

Now we are even less attractive, so I would say we need Cook more than ever because not many will be queueing up for such a challenge.

He effed up, he owes us one. I'm happy to give him the chance (and I hated the rooney appt at the time)

If Wagner can easily replace him with someone better then ok, but I bet there arent that many ppl around. How many have joined the project because of Cook? Will they stay if you bin him off?

The project works for Wagner because of Cook. I'd be effing worried if Cook goes unless ts followed by an immediate appointment of decent caliber
19:54, Sat 4 May
malahideblues

Why?
Tom Wagner. Great to have you here. Thank you!
19:56, Sat 4 May
I met Tom after the game and he spoke with me and the lad.

He said "there's nothing to fear and enjoy your summer".

It took every fibre of my body to not lick his face.
Birmingham City: coming up with new ways to ruin your weekend since 1875