20:29, Sat 4 May
... and get behind the club!

The amount of negativity on here today, constantly blaming this that or the other is insane. Yes ok, we've been relegated. Sure, Cook made a big mistake bringing Rooney in. There's a million things that went wrong for us this season that could have been avoided. Moaning about things in the past isn't going to help anything, so after we've all had our depressive moans can we all agree that tomorrow is a new day and actually look forward?

Can any of you genuinely say that our future looks bleak? Can any of you genuinely say you aren't still incredibly excited for the future? Personally I don't want us to be one of those clubs where we're just constantly whinging over everything despite all the positives that we're seeing. This season is nothing but a blip, and I'm sure in a few years we won't even remember it.
20:32, Sat 4 May
Definitely. We need to focus on next season now. We’re all upset and hurt over relegation, but hopefully we can put it right next season.
20:39, Sat 4 May
john_yuki

The amount of negativity on here today, constantly blaming this that or the other is insane. Yes ok, we've been relegated. Sure, Cook made a big mistake bringing Rooney in. There's a million things that went wrong for us this season that could have been avoided. Moaning about things in the past isn't going to help anything, so after we've all had our depressive moans can we all agree that tomorrow is a new day and actually look forward?

Can any of you genuinely say that our future looks bleak? Can any of you genuinely say you aren't still incredibly excited for the future? Personally I don't want us to be one of those clubs where we're just constantly whinging over everything despite all the positives that we're seeing. This season is nothing but a blip, and I'm sure in a few years we won't even remember it.

Jesus let people have a few days at least. Its shit.
20:41, Sat 4 May
john_yuki

Definitely. A lot of people are too worried about what they are upset about personally.

They are businessmen who see the value in Cook for what he brings to the table. They all made the mistake with Rooney not Cook alone and if he did I can guarantee any decisions of that nature going forward will he vetted a lot better. Cook has shown what he excels in off the pitch and we got it right with Mowbray who unfortunately fell ill.
20:43, Sat 4 May
I agree...but people need to vent

Let them
Frosties are just Cornflakes for people who can’t face reality
21:40, Sat 4 May
Cook had admitted that he messed up with the manager situation, he fixed the situation when he appointed Mowbray. What happened after Mowbray got ill (Venus and Rowett) was disappointing but understandable and can’t be laid at his door.

Other things Cook has done has been phenomenal, the stadium improvements, match day experience, fan zones, revenue increase, naming rights, social media income, great sponsor (undefeated), proper Nike shirts next year, etc.. etc… never mind the new stadium and sports quarter work!

Anyone who thinks he’s doing a bad job overall is either an idiot or a Villa fan.
21:49, Sat 4 May
At the end of the day Cook achieved what the Chinese never did, relegation to league 1
21:50, Sat 4 May
malahideblues
At the end of the day Rowett achieved what the Chinese never did, relegation to league 1
Agreed
Tony Fantastico
21:55, Sat 4 May
malahideblues
At the end of the day Cook achieved what the Chinese never did, relegation to league 1

I wouldn't give our last owners credit for us not being relegated previously, and I won't blame Cook totally for what's happened today. That said, the Eustace/Rooney debacle is 100% on him, so he contributed to it, so did a handball by a Hull player, Buchanan deciding to step across a goalkeepers face, Rowett picking Oli Burke in a crunch game etc.. etc.. so many people could have done better.
22:22, Sat 4 May
malahideblues

How?
22:31, Sat 4 May
You're right. We got some right belmers amongst us.
Talk about looking a gift horse in the mouth.
Up the feckin Blues
Bluesince62 F.E.A.
You're right. We got some right belmers amongst us.
Talk about looking a gift horse in the mouth.

I want the gift horse but without Cook in tow. He doesn't even come across as a nice fella

Trust me, as ex project manager it ain't hard to organise stuff once your gaffer gives you the go ahead with the money