21:26, Sat 4 May
Another full house, up and at 'em crowd and another win.

We DO make a difference.
21:27, Sat 4 May
Atmosphere was shit I thought.
21:28, Sat 4 May
Yeah hopefully a winning team and that new fan zone will get people back more regularly. The faceless Chinese have long gone.
Where do you sit Mark?
Waggeh

Only because of the Leicester and Hull scores.
21:30, Sat 4 May
Yeah, tbf I think the health scare in the Kop killed it off. Was ok until then.
21:30, Sat 4 May
Agreed.
21:31, Sat 4 May
Yes, should’ve been raucous for that long period of the second half when we knew we were being relegated to the third tier of English football.
Buy my novel (if you want to of course), The Loneliness That Others Call Freedom by Steven Vaughan. Available in both Kindle and paperback format.
[www.amazon.co.uk]

@stevanderman
21:33, Sat 4 May
Waggeh

Was really good until Blackburn scored
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
I think the realisation that we were succumbing to relegation, even though we were winning, just extinguished the atmosphere. Most round me were too busy refreshing and checking their phones, in the faint hope hull had scored.

Also who was responsible for that fake cheer making everyone think hull had scored. Everyone round me in the tilton believed it, until they found it was a joke.
Out of interest, when we knew our fate, was you singing your heart out, because I didn’t hear you. Neither was I by the way

That was for the bloke who said it was shit. Not Jeffrey by way
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
21:37, Sat 4 May
We need some new players that we can sing songs about, Harry Roberts, Hoppy, Noel Blake, Frank Worthington, Savage etc
It helps to be able to cheer on individual members of the team
21:37, Sat 4 May
Yes, as always. Thanks for asking.
21:38, Sat 4 May
they aren't new players tbf, can't see us resigning any of them especially Frank Worthington.
21:41, Sat 4 May
Waggeh
Yeah, tbf I think the health scare in the Kop killed it off. Was ok until then.

This. Before that, it was brilliant: booing Norwich players when they had the ball, a nice variety of songs and terrific volume.

After the medical incident, it was flat. Obviously it couldn’t be helped but it wss a shame.
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)