21:31, Sat 4 May
Today was just that last nasty poo on a hangover before things start getting better. Not pleasant but necessary.

Let the fight back begin. We have shown on a number of occasions this season what were about as a club, let's get behind them next season. Here's hoping that the fans can see the green shoots despite it all.
21:43, Sat 4 May
Nice.
21:44, Sat 4 May
I’ll be there next season!
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
Made in Daegu

This is your dream scenario isn’t it? 😉
07:53, Sun 5 May
Well I don’t know of any ST holders that won’t renew. It’s the most optimistic summer I’ve probably ever encountered. I look forward to the clear out and an influx of decent players.
Now if we can get the regular moaney posters on here to get their arses down next year….
Holdsworth_MaraSonner
Made in Daegu

This is your dream scenario isn’t it? 😉

As you know, I’ll be far more excited about a League One promotion campaign then I would about a Championship promotion campaign…and the more VAR-related nonsense I see, the more this is corroborated!

I wish that I want Blues to be promoted to the PL - if-and-when it happens, I might feel differently - but yesterday, did I envy Ipswich? Nope. I really didn’t.
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)