21:34, Sat 4 May
More than anything today, they've pissed me off.

I just cannot fathom the thought process behind trying to convince your fellow Blues fans that a goal we're desperate for has gone in.

Twice they spread it round with false celebrations that Hull had scored. Both times they were lying.

I saw one fat disgrace waving his phone at people gesturing that there was a goal.

Well done, you're hilarious. tosspots. Ban them for life.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
21:35, Sat 4 May
I was block 6 and heard that. Chunts.
21:36, Sat 4 May
Twice. With such animation as well.

It's a brain dead block that embarrasses me and those around us at the best of times, but today took the biscuit.
H

21:37, Sat 4 May
I did wonder when it all went off if it was true. Luckily I had signal and saw it wasn’t. What was the effing point in that. The usual coked up lot I suspect.
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
21:38, Sat 4 May
I don't know how you'd have got in the days before mobile phones. Fake goals in these games went in about 15 times a game.
mad
21:39, Sat 4 May
They did have the ball in the net to be fair
21:42, Sat 4 May
Miguelagenn
I don't know how you'd have got in the days before mobile phones. Fake goals in these games went in about 15 times a game.

I don't get why you'd do it.
H

Nikola Zigic- FEA
More than anything today, they've pissed me off.

I just cannot fathom the thought process behind trying to convince your fellow Blues fans that a goal we're desperate for has gone in.

Twice they spread it round with false celebrations that Hull had scored. Both times they were lying.

I saw one fat disgrace waving his phone at people gesturing that there was a goal.

Well done, you're hilarious. tosspots. Ban them for life.

I sat there for the Cardiff Cup Replay- never again.
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
21:45, Sat 4 May
I don't see why anyone fell for it, given that it was only in one pocket of the ground. We were near the halfway line in the Kop and it didn't spread as far as us.
21:46, Sat 4 May
Came from Rowett first
Tony Fantastico
21:47, Sat 4 May
A special type of special.
21:48, Sat 4 May
I don't think he rates excitement that highly.
21:48, Sat 4 May
Typical DvB behaviour
Tony Fantastico
ah that’s what started it, it caused chaos. Blokes gesturing at the boxes behind us trying to figure out wtf was goin on. tosspots 39
21:51, Sat 4 May
They were everywhere

Some lad did it near us, actually pointing at his phone