22:54, Sat 4 May
bruggeaway
Chill ...have a beer 👍

And enjoy the tune and apt lyrics of Bob Marley’s song “two little birds” , off the excellent Exodus (championship) LP
Just a perfect day. Drink sangria in the park And then later, when it gets dark...We go home
00:51, Sun 5 May
Not relieved that we have been relegated, but I am relieved that this season is over. I will be even more relieved when the inevitable inquests are over and we start looking forward, not backwards.

I think we will have a strong season, and that it will be so much more enjoyable than the last ten seasons or so.

We need to rediscover our passion as fans. We have seen glimpses of it in the last few games, but there was a load of frustration too. I think that we will remember how to become that additional factor that all successful teams need, and that we can have some fun. That’s been absent for too long.
01:04, Sun 5 May
Tamblue1
Can’t help but feel this is what we needed to stop the rot, a year in transition to start the rebuild? Makes me think Wagner and co knew this might happen…

Yeah, I do. I was totally against people harping on about the benefits of being relegated but now it's over and done with, I do think it might be a net positive thing for us.

KRO
07:10, Sun 5 May
The feeling of relief is associated with the season being over. After a good start and real optimism we shot ourseleves in the foot and since then we have lurched from disaster to disaster. Couple that with Villa making champions league and I can honestly say this has been the worst season I've experienced in 30 years.
07:51, Sun 5 May
I am glad this train wreck of a season is over but I feel very downhearted at the moment. Hopefully we can clear out all the deadwood & get in some players who are willing to fight for the badge. I feared the worst after we collapsed & showed no fight in the Cardiff match & our last two away performances were very disappointing. It’s so sad to see the Juke leave in these circumstances but for all the other spineless effers they can eff right off. Kro.
08:13, Sun 5 May
I feel distraught angry and let down, I don't want to go to the barbi this afternoon I'm gutted.
League one know one is interested in, people couldn't care less about teams who are in there, we haven't any structure to replace players it's going to be a long hard learning curve for 2 yrs or so, years wasted of my life just at the time when we have good owners, all the teams around us in the Championship pulled themselves clear, we were doomed from the Cardiff game and I stupidly had faith in us winning one extra game, reality has kicked in we are the leagues laughing stock , all of the footballing world wanted us to go down amen
08:18, Sun 5 May
The silver lining of this relegation is that we may actually clear out more of the dead wood than if we stayed up. There will be contracted players who want to leave and let's be honest there are very few any of us want to keep. We need a new team with a winning mentality and expectation.
We have two months to assemble the Champions so the clock is now ticking on the recruitment team.
08:24, Sun 5 May
It’s three little birds .
I agree we have 2 months to get our house in order and kick on for next season my worry is our manager is still not available and he will be a crucial part of this rebuild……
08:38, Sun 5 May
I’ll be relieved when next season is over and we’ve won promotion back to the Championship 🙏
09:01, Sun 5 May
chasss123
I feel distraught angry and let down, I don't want to go to the barbi this afternoon I'm gutted.
League one know one is interested in, people couldn't care less about teams who are in there, we haven't any structure to replace players it's going to be a long hard learning curve for 2 yrs or so, years wasted of my life just at the time when we have good owners, all the teams around us in the Championship pulled themselves clear, we were doomed from the Cardiff game and I stupidly had faith in us winning one extra game, reality has kicked in we are the leagues laughing stock , all of the footballing world wanted us to go down amen

Mate I feel all those things. On the oher hand, the laughing stock thing yes well who cares what anyone thinks, honestly FEA. We are still a big club and the owners are sound on the business front.
09:01, Sun 5 May
I can honestly see the Development of the Stadium behind delayed a year to see if we can turn things around
09:05, Sun 5 May
Tamblue1
Can’t help but feel this is what we needed to stop the rot, a year in transition to start the rebuild? Makes me think Wagner and co knew this might happen…

No.
09:05, Sun 5 May
chasss123
I can honestly see the Development of the Stadium behind delayed a year to see if we can turn things around

I can't see this. I believed Tom Wagner when he said it won't effect anything (relegation).
They've already sunk a small fortune into buying the land and they only get a return and profit on seeing this plan through.
It's a wasted season of course, but I'm still hopeful about the future for the first time in well over a decade. I might be a gullible fool, but right now for me - ignorance is bliss.
Up the feckin Blues
09:12, Sun 5 May
BluenoseMo
I’ll be relieved when next season is over and we’ve won promotion back to the Championship 🙏

This is where I’m at. The next season, possibly two (hopefully not three) are going to be completely wasted years. I’ll be relieved when it’s over and we’re back up.