The Wurzels, another wank, irrelevant club that think they're summat they're not, one of the pricks on there calling us a 'shit club, with scum fans', well who do you support then. They must be bitter than we more often than not beat them.
Never forget these clubs, and let them know at every opportunity what they are.
20:41, Sun 5 May
Partisan Blues Fan
Waggeh
That thread is very strange. I've never thought about Sheffield Wednesday in my life.

I'm glad that seem to be enjoying it all though. Good luck to 'em 👍🏻
Wednesday fans are absolute bellends only 2nd to Villa. Think they are a massive club and belong in the prem. Complete tools they are

My only experience of Wednesday is watching us beat them comfortably a couple of times from the away end. There ground is even shiter than ours and both times I've been there I was sat near to Wolfie.

So naturally they were weird afternoons.
22:40, Sun 5 May
Oboe
On L1 clubs most are happy we're coming down, the likes of Northampton and Shrewsbury reckon it'll be a 'good day out' at oir place. Lincoln reckon reckon they'll bring an 'Impvasion', i've joined their forum and later i'll gently remind them that our new owners will only allow 2k possibly, especially if their club only allows 1.2k at theirs, and the invasion will probably come from ours, with or without tickets.

So this has got me thinking. I simply cannot gage what our crowds will be next season, maybe around 20k, especially early season.

I fully understand the huge advantage of a hostile, snarling, St Andrews, but would that be needed in League 1, with a perceived stronger team? The number of away fans in the stadium shouldn't really make a difference if we can finally get it right on the pitch?

My point being, if other teams fans see us as a cup final, maybe we should look at it from a financial point of view and just give them the tickets they want? Could only see Wrexham and one or two others bringing around 4k. Just restrict numbers for potential promotion rivals but for those games we would probably sell more home tickets anyway.
At the start of the season that has just finished there were posts on here saying new ownership and the start we had meant certain play off contention. Now we are going to simply blow everyone away no question. I know you lot question me coz I’m not part of the usual clique but in my view we need to get real here. Come back in August and let’s see what we’ve spent relative to who wants to join a league one club and have the debate.
22:51, Sun 5 May
Understand what your saying mate, but why give them the advantage of a large vocal support, when we'll be THE cup final for everyone, their teams will be up for it despite the big support. No, i'd only give them an allocation what they'd give us, they only give us 1k, that's all they get off us, if they bellyache about lack of tickets then tough, unless they give us another stand/half a stand more at theirs.
22:54, Sun 5 May
Them clayhead tossers Stoke the latest i've read [oatcakefanzine.proboards.com], always been a tosspot fanbase.
Also QPR of all clubs. Seems there's a national celebration of our demise, as stated on the clayhead thread, which knd of makes me proud of how relevant we are.
Kumars Fashion Sense
At the start of the season that has just finished there were posts on here saying new ownership and the start we had meant certain play off contention. Now we are going to simply blow everyone away no question. I know you lot question me coz I’m not part of the usual clique but in my view we need to get real here. Come back in August and let’s see what we’ve spent relative to who wants to join a league one club and have the debate.

Not sure about this? I recall most sensible Blues fans were saying lets 'steady the ship' following the departure of the Chinese owners. The more ambitious amongst us were hoping for top 10. There may have been a few getting carried away but i genuinely don't recall a general concensus we would blow everyone away?
07:19, Mon 6 May
Oboe
Them clayhead tossers Stoke the latest i've read [oatcakefanzine.proboards.com], always been a tosspot fanbase.
Also QPR of all clubs. Seems there's a national celebration of our demise, as stated on the clayhead thread, which knd of makes me proud of how relevant we are.
They don’t like us or Rowett
Tony Fantastico
A longish thread on the Sunderland board, most celebrating coz, inexplicably, they hate our fans.

They hate Dodds and Speakman too so we’re tainted all round.

You’d think they’d have a bit of sympathy on account of Mowbray.

All good fun.
Fat Buddha CBE FEA
Derby have their arse in their hands over a chant a couple of years ago. Big girls blouses.

Anyway, shows they care. It’s a compliment.

This.

I'd go as far as saying that the Blues chant at Derby is the greatest rattling of a fan base in the history of a game.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
07:50, Mon 6 May
mr_crosby
Westbo90
Mrs and daughter came to meet me in town after the game. Took a video of a train load of albion fans singing 'the blues are going down' with joy.
Remember some of our prats cheering when they managed to stay up one year.

They are as bad as the vile yet not everyone on here can see that and for some strange reason have a soft spot for the chunts

I just don't care about them. The most irrelevant club in Britain. I've never once got upset or excited about anything that's happened to them.

All of these will reap what they sow with us. I look forward to it.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
08:31, Mon 6 May
Weren’t you bemoaning the fact that they weren’t going to suffer like we did?
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
08:38, Mon 6 May
My Villa mates have been getting irritated at how well i’m taking it all. They just don’t get it
09:03, Mon 6 May
David Xavis
My Villa mates have been getting irritated at how well i’m taking it all. They just don’t get it
Same here,but I have been saying for the last 3 months we would be relegated so it's kinda pissed them off that I am not upset by it happening
09:04, Mon 6 May
im keeping my powder dry