14:17, Sun 5 May
Waggeh
I think we'll be able to keep all but Paik & JJ Who will probably want to bugger off for their international careers. Which is fair enough I suppose..

If their attitude is no matter how poor their contributions are on the pitch for Blues, they can still swan off and absolve themselves of any consequence for the sake of their international careers, that's not fair.

They will still have a relegation on their CV though, which every one of the team fully deserve. Apart from Stansfield and Jukey.
14:37, Sun 5 May
May I play devil’s advocate here and suggest Miyoshi has contributed more/just as much effort to this season than anyone?
14:40, Sun 5 May
I agree, but he also fluffed some big chances that would have kept us up.
14:46, Sun 5 May
Wagner’s Dream
Also scored and assisted a good few without which we would have been gone weeks ago.

I wouldn’t personally lump Koji in with those to blame for this.
14:50, Sun 5 May
Thrillhouse
Wagner’s Dream
Also scored and assisted a good few without which we would have been gone weeks ago.

I wouldn’t personally lump Koji in with those to blame for this.

Goals have been an issue for seasons, the finishing this season though has been another level. How many games have we had chance after chance and we cant finish, then down the other end and 1 mistake game over.
14:53, Sun 5 May
We should do everything in our power to convince Myoshi and Paik to stay, along with Bielik.
What’s the point in having a big transfer budget if you are having to replace the only real quality we have? I know player power can cause an issue but I’d hope Myoshi & Paik are not the types to kick up a fuss! We’re going to be selling the ‘Project’ to try to attract quality that wouldn’t normally drop to League One- let’s start with the players we already have.
One great season of Winning football can do the world of good for a players reputation.
Paik is fecking great. About the only one I can tolerate.
15:54, Sun 5 May
If you think reverting to hoof ball is going to cut it, you’re in for a shock. Most teams are coached to play out from the back these days, even in the lower divisions. The main thing we need is a strong spine & players with strong minds. You still need to play proper football.
Ted Tin-man Mcminn
We should do everything in our power to convince Myoshi and Paik to stay, along with Bielik.
What’s the point in having a big transfer budget if you are having to replace the only real quality we have? I know player power can cause an issue but I’d hope Myoshi & Paik are not the types to kick up a fuss! We’re going to be selling the ‘Project’ to try to attract quality that wouldn’t normally drop to League One- let’s start with the players we already have.
One great season of Winning football can do the world of good for a players reputation.

I agree , we need to do everything in my opinion to retain the following:

Beilk
Paik
Koji
Hall

Then I expect the following to stay;
Ruddy
Sanderson
Laird
Buchanan
Pritchard
M.Roberts
T.Roberts
Anderson
Chang
Dembele

I think to be sold:

Bacuna
James

Released:
Etheridge
Sunjic
Gardner
Hogan
Juke
Stansfield (loan)
Dozzell( might sign with Mowbray)

Actually think the ones staying with some good additions aren't bad players and the ones I say to try to retain are very good players.

We can do excellent next season and I'm weirdly looking forward to it. Get that winning mentality and culture at the club .
When I arrive I am causing a Heatwave
16:50, Sun 5 May
Fat Buddha CBE FEA
Paik is fecking great. About the only one I can tolerate.

The fecker can’t shoot from 5 yards out
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
Bhx
16:53, Sun 5 May
Would love it if we signed Dembeles brother Karamoko from Brest tbh
16:59, Sun 5 May
Bhx
Was on loan at Blackpool this season wasn’t he. Could be well worth a look at him 👍🏻
tiltonbilly
I reckon were going to need a couple of big hairy a*sed bastards to beef up this team in Div 3 .Those weve got left are collectively too weak as they have shown all season . Tippy Tappy out from the back aint going to work down here all the time and we might need to gerrit forward now and again
Oh deary me. You seem to be in the past. Ipswich and Plymouth came up playing out from the back and so do alot of lower league teams.
Thrillhouse

Ethan Laird--git rid
Lee Buchanan--maybe keep
Dion Sanderson-- useless fanny
Krystian Bielik--KEEP
Juninho Bacuna--wii leave
Tyler Roberts-KEEP
Koji Myioshi-will leave
Paik Seung-Ho-will leave
Siriki Dembele-keep
Jordan James- will leave
Alex Pritchard- unsure

I’m assuming the below all stay for the purposes of this exercise:

Marcel Oakley-can leave
Josh Williams-unsure
Junior Dixon-keep
Romelle Donovan-KEEP
George Hall-KEEP
Emannuel Longelo-keep
Alfie Chang-keep
Big rebuild required. Also may be worth keeping M.Roberts but all others can go.
Yesterday I said get rid of the lot.

On reflection I’d keep Buchanan, Miyoshi, Bielik.
The rest can go I really don’t care much for them.

I’d like to see certain youngsters introduced to the squad maybe not ready to start but a manager like Mowbray who has a history of youth development could also save us a few bob.

I’d make McAuley Langstaff a priority. But I would expect a few championship clubs to snipe him.

Aslong as the balance and blend is correct I will be happy.
I’m actually very optimistic that with some money we can assemble a very good watchable and most importantly likeable squad.