15:54, Sun 5 May
In league one.

Go and get Bellingham, he’s rich enough now to play for free. After all he said he’d die for the club.
15:59, Sun 5 May
Massive sunderland fan now.
No chance.
16:08, Sun 5 May
Thongs
In league one.

Go and get Bellingham, he’s rich enough now to play for free. After all he said he’d die for the club.

A few on the Sunderland forums don't rate him.
16:09, Sun 5 May
Do they hate his younger brother that much that they don’t rate Jude?
16:11, Sun 5 May
If I understand correctly your wage bill cannot exceed 60% of turnover.

Therefore, IF and it’s a big IF you can persuade some bigger earners to come and at the same time increase income streams we should be onto a winner.

I would have thought our income will be the highest in League 1? Am I right?

“Salary Cost Management Protocol (SCMP) is the Financial Fair Play rules for all League One and League Two Clubs.

The SCMP requirement is whereby a Club’s Player-Related Expenditure shall not exceed the sum of 60% or 50% of the Club’s Relevant Turnover for League One and League Two Clubs respectively.

The Reporting Period in respect of which a Club is assessed for the purpose of the SCMP Requirement is the 12 month period recorded in the Club’s Annual Accounts. “
Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't the fine line between sanity and madness gotten finer?
16:13, Sun 5 May
I'm not sure he'd fit in a Barry Fry side.
16:21, Sun 5 May
That’s incorrect in the sense that all owner equity injections count as turnover. So you can essentially spend what you want.
16:22, Sun 5 May
Which is why next season will be the most exciting season of our lives.
16:24, Sun 5 May
No Rowett
No Gary Gardner
No Hogan
No Marc Roberts
No keepers that treat the ball like an unexploded WWII bomb

Bring it on!
Birmingham City: coming up with new ways to ruin your weekend since 1875
16:25, Sun 5 May
Going down was a masterstroke tbf, we can buy our full Premier League team and piss the next two seasons now.

Trust Wagners plan 😎
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
16:26, Sun 5 May
Exactly.

People don’t realise how good this could be. Not just for next season but taking a winning squad into the championship.

Just need to be managed properly
16:29, Sun 5 May
I wouldn't want to keep a single player and offer a year to "do a job in league one"

We've circled the relegation drain for 10 years with these morons. Why reward them now?

Feck 'em off and get players in who can be part of a new start.

Some won't work, some will be too good and we will sell them to bigger clubs (for a big profit) and some will be mainstays.

A 4-0 win in L1 will feel as good as a 4-0 win in the championship.
Birmingham City: coming up with new ways to ruin your weekend since 1875
I'd have liked Sammie Szmodics but he's in contract for another 2 years. Could he be tempted? Probably not.
Play in front of nobody in Blackburn or here

[x.com]
17:17, Sun 5 May
100 points and 100 goals. Nailed on.