18:38, Sun 5 May
Data for the past season

[twitter.com]

Will any go to general sale?
19:16, Sun 5 May
Need to forget 7 of them due to promotion and relegation and bung in Rov and Hudds
Turn left when you get on a plane.
19:19, Sun 5 May
Tilton shark
Need to forget 7 of them due to promotion and relegation and bung in Rov and Hudds

Plus Stockport, Wrexham and Mansfield.
19:25, Sun 5 May
Stockport 1400
Wrexham currently 1500 - new stand opening 24/25
Mansfield 1800
Crewe 1700
19:32, Sun 5 May
It's looking like it'll be Platinum/Gold members only for most away games, which is unsurprising really given the size of the stadiums.
19:54, Sun 5 May
NeilM
It's looking like it'll be Platinum/Gold members only for most away games, which is unsurprising really given the size of the stadiums.

That's my fear so i have no chance.

Do they do Corporate in League 1 ?
19:55, Sun 5 May
I think they might need another band in there as loads of these allocations are probably a few hundred short of accomodating all of Plat and Gold.

And I supect number of Gold will have grown after this season
20:02, Sun 5 May
I do wonder if they will rejig it, I did think having platinum/gold pretty much combined was a bit weird.

It wouldn't surprise me if they came out with a different format for next season.
20:03, Sun 5 May
Will be going in the home end in Burton if need be, you can literally sneak over as well.
20:10, Sun 5 May
NouCamp
I think they might need another band in there as loads of these allocations are probably a few hundred short of accomodating all of Plat and Gold.

And I supect number of Gold will have grown after this season

No need to change it.
If some golds miss out on the very smallest allocations then it's just unfortunate and not much that can be done.
As long as platinum members get a separate window to get their tickets and aren't just lumped together with golds, then that's fine imo.
20:14, Sun 5 May
Wouldn't you reward the loyalty of those who have been to 15 to 18 this season by giving them a chance to buy ahead of anyone whos been to 10 to 14

Heard theyre moving to a loyalty points system with more windows of priority
20:22, Sun 5 May
Yeah suppose that makes sense 👍
It's really not that hard for me, just reward the most loyal fans who do it week in week out up and down the country.