19:08, Sun 5 May
I haven’t bought a suit for years. I need one for a wedding. Where do you recommend? Good quality without costing the earth.
19:09, Sun 5 May
Anybody know the date the season starts?
19:10, Sun 5 May
🤣
We've only got Chewits
19:13, Sun 5 May
Argos
19:38, Sun 5 May
I haven’t bought a suit for years. I need one for a wedding. Where do you recommend? Good quality without costing the earth.

Moss. Fort.
19:47, Sun 5 May
Slaters used to be good - don’t know what they’re like nowadays. They’re in Cannon St, Birmingham (off New St)
19:56, Sun 5 May
BluenoseMo
Slaters used to be good - don’t know what they’re like nowadays. They’re in Cannon St, Birmingham (off New St)

Slaters still good, My lad bought one for a wedding a few weeks back.
20:13, Sun 5 May
Slaters -and they do the alterations for free so you don't look like you borrowed it
20:18, Sun 5 May
Slater menswear Canon Street, they have a wide price range and do alterations for free
Leave enough time between buying and needing for the alterations
20:28, Sun 5 May
M&S

But not all branches have them, Coventry didnt, had to go to Solihull for mine. Good choice.
12 months ago I just wanted the litter picking up, weeds pulling out and maybe a bit of paint... now ...
20:30, Sun 5 May
Suit is all about the fit.

You can spend grands on one but if it's too big or small you'll look a scruffy fanny.

My advice to you is to find a good tailor.
22:42, Sun 5 May
Oxfam.
23:03, Sun 5 May
Depending on where you are and what your budget is, consider driving to an outlet. Nottingham, Bicester or Swindon can reap decent finds.
23:35, Sun 5 May
I purchased one recently from marks and Spencer, Birmingham city centre.
Good quality. Mix and match jackets,waistcoat if required and trousers all sizes in stock and a couple of dozen different styles.
Jacket and two pairs of trousers sub two hundred quid.