19:08, Sun 5 May
Released by Stoke. Pacey striker, right age and could be a handful in League One. Gerrrim in Craig
Has he been any good since he suffered a severe knee injury. Maybe he can keep Tyler Roberts company in the medical department?
19:22, Sun 5 May
yeh he would would be good in league one, so worth a punt but as the other guy said if he has a injury record like tyler roberts than nah, ill pass
19:25, Sun 5 May
Yeah his injury record is crap, it’s a no for me.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
19:33, Sun 5 May
I think we have to start thinking differently. Every player we sign in the summer has to be good enough for, or have the potential to develop into a player that is good enough for the Championship.

Why would we want some crocked kid who isn’t good enough for Stoke City of all teams? We are way better than that now
19:46, Sun 5 May
I'd prefer to look at players on the way up not on the way down.
19:51, Sun 5 May
No.More.Fecking.Punts.
20:17, Sun 5 May
yeehaw
Why would we want some crocked kid who isn’t good enough for Stoke City of all teams? We are way better than that now

We need to manage expectations here, we are not going to be signing championship world beaters whilst in League One
Probably not, but go for inform players from League One/Two/Conference.

No more players with bad injury records, rejected after spending time in Premier League academies.

Players who've shown they can do it on match days and want to test themselves at a bigger club.
20:27, Sun 5 May
BlueSteve
I'd prefer to look at players on the way up not on the way down.

Agree. BlueSteve has my vote for Director of football.
20:52, Sun 5 May
Novakainian
yeehaw

We need to manage expectations here, we are not going to be signing championship world beaters whilst in League One

Wrexham signed L1 players while in the Conference. I think you underestimate our pull
21:02, Sun 5 May
yeehaw
Novakainian
yeehaw

Wrexham signed L1 players while in the Conference. I think you underestimate our pull

Yeah absolutely. I’m sure we won’t be signing players as good as we would if we didn’t go down but I don’t think people realise the money we will have.

We will be spending more than most Championship teams, the players we sign will absolutely be good enough for the step up.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
21:55, Sun 5 May
Released by Stoke. Pacey striker, right age and could be a handful in League One. Gerrrim in Craig

please god, no more crocks

we should be in a position to scout and buy leaders and winners - even those at a lower level, let’s start looking at some of these players again

right background, right mentality, right ability and right fitness record

the rebuild needs to be good
No.More.Fecking.Punts.

Spelling mistake aside, couldn't agree more.
TR
22:04, Sun 5 May
Lazy and injury prone. No thanks.