00:38, Mon 6 May
Kei Akiyoshi ... been a pleasure to have him around.
00:43, Mon 6 May
Rags

I was lucky enough to have the pleasure of his company for a few beers and some karaoke last night, top lad.
01:18, Mon 6 May
Bumped into him at Millwall and he was sound. It's effing mad what he's done when you think about it really, completely solo on the other side of the earth just because of Blues. Properly living the dream and going for it. Shame the season ended as it did but hopefully he can cherish the year he had regardless and come back and see a few more wins.
05:43, Mon 6 May
Nice for the kid but there really are far more deserving supporters out there
07:20, Mon 6 May
Never heard of him. Can’t be better than Rab. Fact.
Fat Buddha CBE FEA
Never heard of him. Can’t be better than Rab. Fact.
😁
Tony Fantastico
08:45, Mon 6 May
Seems a nice guy but I’m surprised the bloke who runs Punjabi Blues didn’t get it, he’s done a lot of good stuff this season.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
08:46, Mon 6 May
blues

Well I think it’s a lovely story. Kid moved half way across the world to follow Blues. Brilliant.

Spike from Aston that hasn’t missed a game since 1954 can win it any other year.
08:49, Mon 6 May
blues

Really ? taken in isolation, what he has done is incredible. I’m sure there are other deserving supporters out there but as I said quite incredible what the lad has done when you think about it.
08:54, Mon 6 May
Gone on a year long holiday and watched loads of football. Not sure if he’s working tbh but if he isn’t what he’s done sounds like a dream for lots of folk
Tony Fantastico
El Mayor
Rags

I was lucky enough to have the pleasure of his company for a few beers and some karaoke last night, top lad.

Next time ask him how he manages to get his tickets 😜
09:02, Mon 6 May
Rab C Nesbitt
Gone on a year long holiday and watched loads of football. Not sure if he’s working tbh but if he isn’t what he’s done sounds like a dream for lots of folk

Still a very brave and committed thing to do, there are lots of people who talk the talk but this kid walked the walk.
Herefordshire Cider Boozer
El Mayor
Rags

He’s mates with Koji Miyoshi, that’s how.
09:11, Mon 6 May
Greebo joe
Rab C Nesbitt

Still a very brave and committed thing to do, there are lots of people who talk the talk but this kid walked the walk.
True but lots travel the world and take gap years etc.
Tony Fantastico
09:11, Mon 6 May
El Mayor
Herefordshire Cider Boozer
El Mayor
Rags

He’s mates with Koji Miyoshi, that’s how.
Plus lots who aren’t mates with players get tickets . I’ve no issue with that
Tony Fantastico