09:06, Mon 6 May
Naoya inoue, one of the p4p best in action this morning, sky sports action.
Undercards just started.
Definitely worth a watch.
09:12, Mon 6 May
Was just going to post this
Tony Fantastico
09:21, Mon 6 May
đź‘Ť Nice little treat on a Bank Holiday Morning.

Inoue is a monster.
09:24, Mon 6 May
Boxing News tipping Yoshiki Takei to beat Jason Moloney. 5/4 on bet 365
Tony Fantastico
09:24, Mon 6 May
His fight with Nonito Donaire in 2019 is my favourite fight of all time after Ward/Gatti 1.
Morning VB.
All good with you?
Tony Fantastico
Morning Rab, not too bad ta, how are you? I over indulged a bit the weekend so having a quiet one with the missus today and her family. God help me, they’re fans of the dark side so I’ll be copping some stick today.
09:41, Mon 6 May
Vincent Blackshadow
His fight with Nonito Donaire in 2019 is my favourite fight of all time after Ward/Gatti 1.

Loved donaire.
Still involved in some brilliant fights even well beyond his prime years .
His stoppage against montiel is one of my favourites.
How the ref was willing to let him carry on after that knockdown is the stuff of nightmares.
Vincent Blackshadow
Morning Rab, not too bad ta, how are you? I over indulged a bit the weekend so having a quiet one with the missus today and her family. God help me, they’re fans of the dark side so I’ll be copping some stick today.
Had a heavy weekend myself, so having quiet one today. We deserve some stick tbf so take it, store it and give it back when you can
Tony Fantastico
11:25, Mon 6 May
Westbo90
Vincent Blackshadow

Loved donaire.
Still involved in some brilliant fights even well beyond his prime years .
His stoppage against montiel is one of my favourites.
How the ref was willing to let him carry on after that knockdown is the stuff of nightmares.

Appalling and dangerous officiating that was. One hell of a fight though, I’m not sure Donaire knows how to be involved in a “boring” fight.
Rab C Nesbitt
Vincent Blackshadow
Had a heavy weekend myself, so having quiet one today. We deserve some stick tbf so take it, store it and give it back when you can

I’ve had 38 years of piss taking over Blues, it’s like white noise to me. I’m hoping Moloney does the business next, with a name like that and me being from Small Heath/Yardley stock, there’s a good chance we’re probably related 🤣
13:02, Mon 6 May
Main event time.
13:09, Mon 6 May
Didn’t see that coming.
13:19, Mon 6 May
Rab C Nesbitt
Boxing News tipping Yoshiki Takei to beat Jason Moloney. 5/4 on bet 365
Nice touch.
Cracking fight now Inoue starting to take over
Tony Fantastico
13:28, Mon 6 May
What a finish.