09:14, Mon 6 May
Has there been anything from the club to thank vr for his efforts?

Bit concerning if not.
09:21, Mon 6 May
Thongs

Bit concerning if not.
He will be forever known as the man who relegated us, that monkey is never coming off his back
09:21, Mon 6 May
Getting next season as our Tone gets back to full speed.
Up the feckin Blues
09:26, Mon 6 May
Probably hanging on until they know more about Mowbray’s long term health. If he’s not able to return, they’re probably going to extend Rowett’s contract
09:28, Mon 6 May
VR

Vary Rowett.. nope
Vark Menus... nope
Vayne Rooney... nope
Vary Rook... nope
Vom Ragner... nope
Vony Rowbray... nope

Who are we on about?
09:30, Mon 6 May
Sorry should have said vrr

villa relegation rowett
09:32, Mon 6 May
BluenoseMo
Probably hanging on until they know more about Mowbray’s long term health. If he’s not able to return, they’re probably going to extend Rowett’s contract

This is my view as well unfortunately
09:33, Mon 6 May
No way is that happening.
Buy my novel (if you want to of course), The Loneliness That Others Call Freedom by Steven Vaughan. Available in both Kindle and paperback format.
[www.amazon.co.uk]

@stevanderman
09:33, Mon 6 May
I'm not sure that's a sensible move.

A generally defensive manager being tasked with winning the league against teams that ain't come out of their own half.

We need Mowbray back. We need to pummel teams
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
09:34, Mon 6 May
It was tongue in cheek - but ……. well ………..
09:37, Mon 6 May
gerry1875
Thongs

Bit concerning if not.
He will be forever known as the man who relegated us, that monkey is never coming off his back[/quote

Maybe by you, but not by nearly everyone else (bar the usual suspects).

I’m not a massive fan personally, but if Mowbray doesn’t come back, and I suspect he won’t, we’re likely to have Rowett next season. And you’re just gonna have to suck it up!
09:39, Mon 6 May
I genuinely think if TM can’t come back Rowett will be our manager next season.
09:40, Mon 6 May
I’d be massively surprised if he was, it goes against everything they claimed to want previously.

Especially now we have the resources to get to that level.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
09:42, Mon 6 May
Hagley Blue
gerry1875
Thongs

Bit concerning if not.
He will be forever known as the man who relegated us, that monkey is never coming off his back[/quote

Maybe by you, but not by nearly everyone else (bar the usual suspects).

I’m not a massive fan personally, but if Mowbray doesn’t come back, and I suspect he won’t, we’re likely to have Rowett next season. And you’re just gonna have to suck it up!
It's not a made up story he took us down, no one else did, yes he only had 8 games but 2 of those against the bottom 2 clubs were atrocious, I don't have to suck anything up by the way
10:04, Mon 6 May
Rowett won't be here next season, i have heard(rumours, no official sources) that we are looking at John Mousinho(Portsmouth) if Mowbray does not return.