18:04, Mon 6 May
Just be honest.

Mine is 22 - I'm shit, and it does my head in.
18:10, Mon 6 May
I'd got down to 18 but I'd be 28 now.

Probably get 4 rounds a year in if that due to the Babs and Blues.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
It's easier to beg for forgiveness, than ask for permission.
18:20, Mon 6 May
18:22, Mon 6 May
16, but aiming for 12 by end of the summer
18:26, Mon 6 May
13. Some days I can play to 8, other days 24! Golf is THE most frustrating sport ever.
18:27, Mon 6 May
barryblue
13. Some days I can play to 8, other days 24! Golf is THE most frustrating sport ever.

It's not even a real sport.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
18:31, Mon 6 May
IanT
barryblue

You have to change your footwear to play it so it’s a sport. Snooker and darts you can wear your work shoes or slippers, so not a sport 😁.
18:35, Mon 6 May
Why isn’t it?.

“According to Merriam-Webster, a sport is "a contest or game in which people do certain physical activities according to a specific set of rules and compete against each other." There's no doubt golf fulfills that definition, especially the part about the rules”.

I played Sunday and walked 5 miles doing so. Ok, if I’d of hit the ball straight more often it could have been 4 miles. It’s definitely physical and definitely a sport.
18:39, Mon 6 May
barryblue

"Driving" trains isn't a real job to be fair.
18:46, Mon 6 May
Cba
18:47, Mon 6 May
11 last year - 16.5 this year after having a season ticket at the Blues. My wife +1 last year - 3 now again after a season ticket !!!!!!!!😂
19:16, Mon 6 May
Cerebral palsy
19:16, Mon 6 May
IanT
barryblue

Don't be daft.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.