19:28, Mon 6 May
Lowest was 16.2

Had a shocking last 6 months

Doing the 72 hole challenge for the blues foundation with Dorset blues

Love playing regardless - just finished 18 at Hatchford with my viler rat mate
19:34, Mon 6 May
My Handicap is the clubs.
21:12, Mon 6 May
Came back to it recently after the best part of 2 years away. The world handicap system seems to have been tweaked further since its inception. I've played 1 decent and 3 stinking rounds since returning and I've plummeted from 18.7 to 21.

We had 3 tee-times on Sunday and 9 of our booking group were there. I was the only Blues fan, 2 villa and the rest were Cov/not bothered. I got drawn out to play with the 2 villa, couldn't make it up.

I'll never go back to playing comps week in, week out. The club golf fraternity bore me rigid with their obsessive interest in the most mind-numbing details. I keep my hand in for the days out and weekends away, etc. As for winter golf, trudging through a soaking bog...naah thanks

Also, I did the 72 hole challenge about 5 years ago. It was a good experience but asking people to donate money for playing golf? You may as well tell them you're on a sponsored piss-up.
23:37, Mon 6 May
8.9 it’s the only thing that’s kept me sane this season. But there’s been a few times I’ve been standing over a putt thinking how crap we were the night before.
23:47, Mon 6 May
Ricky Blotto
Just be honest.

Mine is 22 - I'm shit, and it does my head in.

Minus 22.
Abu
12:27, Tue 7 May
12:29, Tue 7 May
21.7 - Started during lockdown.
12:37, Tue 7 May
...gone up from 13 to 17 since last August, driver has gone to shit 😥😤
A friend dismisses golf as "an error-correction sport". It's not for me.
..to be honest I've had a shit 8 months and it's been a complete therapy at times just to be out on the links, shame the golf itself has gone downhill 😤
13:32, Tue 7 May
Now in my mid-seventies so it has consistently crept up and is currently 17.4.

Started playing over 50 years ago and my first handicap was 22 and never quite made it to single figures.

The par 4s all seem to have got longer in recent times 😕
13:35, Tue 7 May
I'm lucky to break 100 (so probably 30+ handicap!)... cant use a driver... but still love to get out for a round in the summer.
Now the seasons up I'll remind myself how bad I am and start playing again