08:05, Tue 7 May
After multiple years of circling the plughole, on Saturday afternoon it finally came. Despite winning against Norwich, Blues found themselves relegated after every one of their rivals also pulled a last day win out of the bag. What should have been a summer of excitement for the future ahead has for

[almajir.net]
08:14, Tue 7 May
Good read as always
08:27, Tue 7 May
👍
Enjoy your summer, Dan
Tony Fantastico
08:51, Tue 7 May
Thanks Dan, good read as ever. I thought I would be more gutted, but two years ago if you would have offered me Championship football under TTA or Division 1 under Knighthead I would have taken the latter.

The club needs momentum on the pitch, a successful promotion campaign will bring it, even if that takes a season (or three!). Reminds me of Sullivan era, enduring the pain of relegation in their first full season, only to bounce back with one of the most enjoyable seasons ever.
As always, bang on Dan.

Also (cheers Monty) I'd forgotten about us being relegated under Gollivans' first full season, good point as the next few years after that we're bloody good (less said about the last couple of years under them, the better).
Up the feckin Blues
09:10, Tue 7 May
Great piece again Daniel.

OSC,s are a wonderful addition for our outlying fan base in my opinion, they're bringing people together, I've joined the Cannock one.

Connection and creating a Blues friendship, after years of going to games sometimes on their own suddenly there's in our case 200 plus meeting up and arranging stuff,it feels fantastic, no special treatment just camaraderie that the native Brummies perhaps take for granted sometimes.

I have never felt so positive and involved with Blues in all my of my 55 years as a devout Blues fan.

Heady and exciting times ahead.
Hey Sweeps, was hoping for a Roojelly one 😁.
Me, the Mrs and dog walked down the local yesterday, lad sat their (bless him) with his Blues shirt on, looked a right bruiser too, all the group with him were Blues as well, the Dad posts on here occasionally yet I'd never met them before, think there's more than I thought around town, don't know what kind of numbers you need for an OSC though.
Up the feckin Blues
09:22, Tue 7 May
Sweepover FEA
Great piece again Daniel.

OSC,s are a wonderful addition for our outlying fan base in my opinion, they're bringing people together, I've joined the Cannock one.

Connection and creating a Blues friendship, after years of going to games sometimes on their own suddenly there's in our case 200 plus meeting up and arranging stuff,it feels fantastic, no special treatment just camaraderie that the native Brummies perhaps take for granted sometimes.

I have never felt so positive and involved with Blues in all my of my 55 years as a devout Blues fan.

Heady and exciting times ahead.

Sweeps I completely agree. I think they even work in Brum for the same reason - simply cos they’ll bring together people who may not have had the friend groups or family to go to games with before. I’m all for that.
Any number mate, ours is called Cannock but includes surrounding towns easily linked by bus or train, there's talk of putting on coaches etc, even for away Days (ticket permitting)great people I didn't know existed, it's linking us all together.

💙
‘Diasasterous’. I expect this from others. Disappointed.
Bluesince62 F.E.A.
Me, the Mrs and dog walked down the local yesterday, lad sat their (bless him) with his Blues shirt on, looked a right bruiser too, all the group with him were Blues as well, the Dad posts on here occasionally yet I'd never met them before, think there's more than I thought around town, don't know what kind of numbers you need for an OSC though.
Think you need 15 plus mate
Tony Fantastico
09:40, Tue 7 May
almajir.net
After multiple years of circling the plughole, on Saturday afternoon it finally came. Despite winning against Norwich, Blues found themselves relegated after every one of their rivals also pulled a last day win out of the bag. What should have been a summer of excitement for the future ahead has for

[almajir.net]

Great article that brings balance (as always). We’d rather not have been relegated but there are silver linings. And in five years we’ll be un the CL. So KRO, FEA
Bluesince62 F.E.A.

Perhaps set up a Whatsapp group, I'm sure this is how many OSC started.

Our group has grown which has increased our car sharing, we have students who would struggle to travel but now have travel options. Several times last season people went to a match who wouldn't normally have gone. At least two of our group will be buying a season ticket for the first time next season and all current season ticket holders will be renewing.

As far as I can see the OSC is working, I can't see much not to like.

Try contacting the club to see if they can help you set one up, as it currently stands they are all technically all unofficial as no-one has paid in as a member. If ultimately you don't get the numbers required you may at least have a network of Blues fans in your area.
10:27, Tue 7 May
I'm waiting for Terry to tell me what to think, thanks