12:00, Tue 7 May
the bloke can write whatever he likes, he can’t pretend to speak for 90% of the fanbase though, tosser
12:10, Tue 7 May
Dirty Bertie
Louie Donowa
Birmingham Mail
Long-suffering Birmingham City supporter Terry Coates has penned an open letter to Tom Wagner after watching his beloved Blues relegated to League One

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]

Lunatic, I can appreciate he's in his mid 70s & is trying to balance that he might not see much of the new stadium by the time it's built & so wants it all today.

But it's not an either/ or decision - its a chance for us to have both.

ANecdotally, I'm not sure there are many football execs with near 100% approval from fans - even less so who have just been relegated.

Up the Wagner.

I am actually older than this guy and, as you say, I don't expect to personally see much benefit from the new stadium development.

Also I do want to see a successful team on the pitch.

However, unlike negative Terry I don't see why either should be at the expense of the other.

For the first time iny years of supporting the Blues we finally have people at the top with vision and ambition.

Get behind them and think of the future of Blues and what that could mean for my sons and grandsons.

Now is the time for pushing forward full tilt, not for taking a "steady as she goes" approach.

That's where previous ownerships got it wrong.

KRO

👍 I’m not exactly a nipper either but I think I speak for 90% of blues fans when I say for the first time since the early 70’s I think we have a chance of properly realising the potential of this club - looking back, maybe better than then.

Up and at ‘em. No VR mentality anymore.
12:39, Tue 7 May
Bluenose27
It’s what I expect from that useless newspaper. If it was vile that got relegated with a potential 60k stadium in the mix, the Mail would be brushing all the negativity under the carpet. With us, all they do is highlight it.

Evening vile must be loving this - revelling in putting the boot in at every opportunity
13:46, Tue 7 May
Which is exactly where articles like this come from I feel.
17:42, Tue 7 May
This is pretty embarrassing !!
18:30, Tue 7 May
I long for the old days of urine cascading down the terraces, the dungeon toilets at the now Kop/Tilton corner.
Tea served from an urn attached to someone's back who walked around the pitch perimeter.
The fact you had to buy a programme to get the code (A,B,C etc) for half time scores and then a chap on a ladder physically putting the numbers on a large board.
The football special buses leaving from the Gate Saltley at 1.5 old pence or the number 8 to the lights at Bordesley Green for 1 old penny therefore saving a halfpenny which was a lot of money to me in those days.
Queuing up all night to get tickets for big matches.
I sincerely hope our new shiny all singing dancing stadium/complex will bring back some of these long forgotten memories.😁😁
19:44, Tue 7 May
New blue what a load of nonsense this man spouts I think the only time my father lied to me was watching 55/56 final and telling me we would be ok when Man City scored first Kinsey equalised but we still we lost I have heart breaks over the years nearly but not with the Coombes family then subsequent owners Sullivan and Gold promising it’s just round the corner but these owners are different gravy I was happy to stay St Andrews but these owners with their different income streams to make sure the team is financially secure is absolutely wonderful I hope I am here when it comes to fruition