10:44, Tue 7 May
[www.bbc.co.uk]

Naturally the BBC instantly looks for a footballing angle rather than asking why Plod has done eff all on this even though it has been a problem for at least 2 years.
10:46, Tue 7 May
They don't though?
10:50, Tue 7 May
"A hospital doctor who has had his car smashed up while following his football team"

I've never heard of car stripping being call 'smashing up' before.

Idiots.
10:54, Tue 7 May
He said there were nothing in the car that identified him as a Norwich supporter.
10:56, Tue 7 May
bluearmyfaction
He said there were nothing in the car that identified him as a Norwich supporter.
There was a Delia Smith cook book with the pages stuck together. Fact
Tony Fantastico
11:03, Tue 7 May
There was a car on lower Dartmouth Street as well which had had a window smashed.

It's football related only in that the thieves are taking advantage of a large number of cars being parked for matches.

Given that there are plenty of officers on duty at games it should be straightforward for a few of them to be sent out round the local streets during the fame.
It is not like they are all needed during the game, and if they are they will only be 5 minutes away.
11:03, Tue 7 May
It’s an awful thing to happen, but it’s unlikely to be blues fan responsible. Cars being stripped has been happening to our fans at games for ages now, but of course the bbc are only interested when they can spin another negative story about us.
11:04, Tue 7 May
You'd also think that by now insurers would have got CCTV put up - that happened at a notorious roundabout in Cov because of the number of rear-end claims.
11:14, Tue 7 May
He said there were "a lot of cars which were much nicer than mine - Mercedes, BMWs, Teslas - all parked around the space I'd selected"

It's not based on how nice your car is, mate - it's based on what type of car an uninsured driver has crashed and needs a front end for.

"What colour is that Yaris front end you've got advertised on market place?"

"What colour do you need?"

"White"

"Leave it with me, bruv"
...it's not based on who the car owner supports either FFS 😤😤
11:21, Tue 7 May
The smaller/ cheaper cars are the easiest to take apart, fiesta’s, corsa’s etc

Been going on for years, the manufacturers probably need to address it too.
11:48, Tue 7 May
If only we had a dedicated group of people who's job it was to stop crime.
12:17, Tue 7 May
We could even provide them with uniforms and cars to chase baddies around in
12:20, Tue 7 May
Similar to Batman?
Tam
12:23, Tue 7 May
mr_crosby
Similar to Batman?

Apart from the tights and the little pants. Well, in most cases.
Make Blues Great Again