12:35, Tue 7 May
Latest Birmingham City news from BirminghamLive includes Juninho Bacuns'a reaction to relegation to League One

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
13:54, Tue 7 May
I take from that Bacuna is off as well. The club will be back where it belongs. Not I will do everything to get the club back where it belongs.
17:37, Tue 7 May
Hurry up and leave !!
KC
18:34, Tue 7 May
So inconsistent. One rare good performance and then cannot pass or retain the ball time after time.
18:54, Tue 7 May
7 goals and 6 assits this season in a crap team, runs his bollocks off and plays in all sorts of positions that he isn't really suited to for the team.

Yeah, let's get rid.

I despair sometimes honestly.
19:06, Tue 7 May
Waggeh
7 goals and 6 assits this season in a crap team, runs his bollocks off and plays in all sorts of positions that he isn't really suited to for the team.

Yeah, let's get rid.

I despair sometimes honestly.[/quote

Yes me too ! How we can all watch the same player and have widely different opinions he has looked ok AT TIMES in a poor side and has looked absolutely gash and disinterested in others not consistent enough and this club deserves far better players than him and others…my opinion only…get rid and clear the dressing room out and start again.
Tam
19:11, Tue 7 May
Waggeh

Yeah, I agree. He can look languid at times on the ball, but that's his style - he's got oodles of confidence on the ball and rarely lets it affect him visibly if he's having a poor game. Of course he's inconsistent, but at the top of his game he's quality and can light up a game. His inconsistency probably marks him down a division, but I like to see a flair player like him on the ball instead of the myriad of identikit midfield players knocking around in the division. And he works - he's far from lazy.
Make Blues Great Again
19:19, Tue 7 May
He could easily get 15 or so next season. He's one of the ones we need to keep.
The cold never bothered me anyway
19:26, Tue 7 May
It may not be our decision to keep. He has 12 months left on his contract and he's making subtle noises that he wants to leave.