12:42, Tue 7 May
Let your colleagues down, let your customers down, let yourself down. You have a chance to make it right, but also have an offer to go to a different company with a bit of a better reputation in the same industry doing the same job for more or less the same money.

What do you do?
12:44, Tue 7 May
try and negotiate the best possible signing bonus and contract at the new place
12:45, Tue 7 May
I don’t let my colleagues down or myself at work. I’m elite. And have been in the job for 29 years despite the chance to leave for better pay. Comparing being a postman to a footballer is silly imo though.
Tony Fantastico
Go the Winchester and wait til it all blows over
footballisanart
Let your colleagues down, let your customers down, let yourself down. You have a chance to make it right, but also have an offer to go to a different company with a bit of a better reputation in the same industry doing the same job for more or less the same money.

What do you do?

Is this a dig at the Blues players?
12:47, Tue 7 May
El Mayor
GandT on the slate, Dave
Tony Fantastico

....🤣👍...going to be a long, long off season 😤
12:52, Tue 7 May
Haircut1000
footballisanart

What do you do?

Is this a dig at the Blues players?

I would say so, but there comes a time when you have to move on from all of this, its a bit like how long do you continue to greet people with the phrase 'happy new year' after new year January the 3rd? 4th 5th?.
Tam
12:56, Tue 7 May
Fat Buddha CBE FEA
Masturbate

What if this is what caused the problem in the first place though? Asking for a friend.
Make Blues Great Again
13:11, Tue 7 May
If your hoping to find a footballer with a conscience you could be waiting a while.
13:18, Tue 7 May
It all depends. If my colleagues were all massively underperforming as well, management has made multiple decisions that heavily contributed to my our poor performance, there was major uncertainty over who my new manager and colleagues would be and I knew I was in the final few years of my career, I think I'd certainly consider moving on.

Of course, if I felt a strong connection to the company, really cared about it's future and felt that I would be given the opportunity to perform well in future, I think I'd probably hang around but I wouldn't hold it against others who didn't feel the same as me - it's a job after all.
13:19, Tue 7 May

What do you do?

Alright Dion. Hows things?
13:38, Tue 7 May
What do you do?

Leave it to Rags, he's more subtle.
19:20, Tue 7 May
You are a Saint, Simon
Every government has its secret service branch. America, CIA; France, Deuxième Bureau; England, MI5. NATO also has its own. A messy job? Well that's when they usually call on me or someone like me. Oh yes, my name is Drake, John Drake.