13:45, Tue 7 May
Birmingham City have lots of young talent bubbling away beneath the first team that could play their part in League One

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
I don't think Williams will remain with us.

Marcel Oakley more likely to be retained as a back up.

Big season for George Hall. I can't see him leaving, so it's a good opportunity for him to prove his fitness and establish himself in the first team.
19:35, Tue 7 May
i genuinely dont want this to sound disrespectful because being a blues fan of course and really wanting to believe we have whizz kids but i dont think we have any.

our youth setup has been downgraded, i expect this to be reinstated in next the couple of years. our youth team have been mentioning donovan and dixon, and although they may or may not come good, i certainly dont want to be relying on kids to get us promoted.

hall, injured a lot as well as chang, james may be sold. if you look younger, donovan has had glimpses and dixon bangs in a lot of goals in U21 setup but even with our striker crisis we didnt see fit to use him in the season just finished, which makes me believe hes not ready or just not good enough.

massive risk to be overly reliant on youth setups in league 3 as they have had very little professional experience to date.

also i dont think williams and oakley are good enough even in the third tier, they have been on loan to varying teams in the third tier and lower and havnt produced