15:35, Tue 7 May
Simon Jordan couldn't resist a dig at Birmingham City during a conversation with Blues fan Ian Danter on talkSPORT

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
15:36, Tue 7 May
Clickbait nonsense.
16:26, Tue 7 May
Haircut1000
Clickbait nonsense.

And nonsense is all that Jordan ever contributes to any discussion.
Bit unfair. He often talks a lot of sense, if you actually listen to him.
Put it this way, I'll listen to what he says rather than read that rag of a paper or click their links, 10 times out of 10.
Up the feckin Blues
I listen most mornings and I am afraid I rarely hear him offer a well researched opinion.

He relies upon the listeners falling for the myth peddled by talksport that he has a particular insight into the business and financial side of football.

And when he proceeds to offer his views on the playing side of the game it becomes even sillier.
16:41, Tue 7 May
big words win big prizes,thats our simon.
Suppose you have to balance that against the TS schtick, which is good cop/bad cop.
EG the ridiculous, manufactured polar views between him and Jim White/Souness/insert name here.
It's dull, moronic and shite.
He's ok, certainly not the worst on that shit station, though I admit that's a pretty low bar.
Up the feckin Blues
I agree.

Of them all Jim White is probably the worst, constantly sensationalizing every trivial issue together with his phony "man of the people" act.
16:51, Tue 7 May
3asygroove
big words win big prizes,thats our simon.

I think that is what keeps me listening.

His mixed metaphors, malapropisms and repetitive use of his latest buzzword or phrase.

He comes across as someone for whom English is not his native tongue.
16:54, Tue 7 May
Loves the word 'outcome' and the phrase 'intellectual capital'

He does make some good points but there is often a lot of bluster too
Happy Clapper
17:02, Tue 7 May
Le Mod
Loves the word 'outcome' and the phrase 'intellectual capital'

He does make some good points but there is often a lot of bluster too

Suppose it's pretty unavoidable, not allowed silences so they have to be filled with sound bites while they think of what to actually say next.
It's why I don't listen anymore, but mostly and as Bertie says, it's more to do with White. I genuinely can't stand the charlatan.
You often hear the phrase 'stealing a living'. Never more apt than with that berk.

Hawksby and Jacobs is all I'll listen to on there now.
Up the feckin Blues