09:01, Wed 8 May
Granted we were limited on capacity for the first half, but we averaged around 21k this season.

Thought's on next? I'd like to think we'd be slightly higher if we get a good start and fans are buying into Wagner as it appears they are.

I for one will be getting a ST, for the first time as it happens. Hopefully there are many more like me who, despite the frustration of relegation, are backing Wagner & Co.
09:06, Wed 8 May
Fair play to you

I’ll be surprised by our fickle fan base if we can average higher next season though based on all the previous excuses:

- cost
- bshl
-too cold
-no hot water
- we lose too many games
- love island is on
- I’m playing pool

Most are sorted now and will be better next season with the millions being spent in the summer

So hopefully people can come down to watch us win the double
09:12, Wed 8 May
Same. Never had a ST before but fancy it down in the Lower Tilton for next season. I believe in the rebuild and want to be part of the journey for when we're back playing at the right level.... Whenever that will be.
09:25, Wed 8 May
Same, getting my first season ticket for 20 years. I can't wait.
09:31, Wed 8 May
Who knows what they'll be. It's all dependent on results, surely?

I saw a survey that Panjabi Blues did on Twitter about who'd be buying 24/25 season tickets, and, of almost 1100 responses, only 3% said they wouldn't be renewing while 27% said they'd be buying their first one. So that seems quite encouraging although of course it's only a sample.

[pbs.twimg.com]
(Sorry can't figure out how to post the image directly).

It would be great if we could get promoted next season (not taking anything for granted at all, mind). I'm sure, with decent football, we could be hitting 25k regularly, particularly towards the end of the season, which would set us up very nicely for the 25/26 assault on the Championship 🤞🙏
"Capitalism is the extraordinary belief that the nastiest of men, for the nastiest of reasons, will somehow work together for the benefit of all".
J.M. Keynes.
ST sales are going to be impressive for League One next year. 15k I anticipate, did we have 12ish this year?

By the marker I'd suggest average crowds will be about 24k.
I think 20-22 would be more likely

There’ll be a lot less away fans next season I’d imagine
09:35, Wed 8 May
My Blue Heaven
I think 20-22 would be more likely

There’ll be a lot less away fans next season I’d imagine

Could we not move the away fans to the paddocks?

🤣🤣🤣
09:39, Wed 8 May
Make them sit in Morrisons car park
I think you'll get a lot of away sell outs.

Easy to get to and the biggest away day these guys will have for their entire football supporting lives
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
Even if they bring all their fans, there’ll only be 500 there

We are playing against clubs smaller than Solihull moors
09:43, Wed 8 May
We are playing against clubs smaller than Solihull moors

Not possible
Happy Clapper
Fair play to you

I’ll be surprised by our fickle fan base if we can average higher next season though based on all the previous excuses:

- cost
- bshl
-too cold
-no hot water
- we lose too many games
- love island is on
- I’m playing pool

Most are sorted now and will be better next season with the millions being spent in the summer

So hopefully people can come down to watch us win the double

I've cancelled me membership dont worry lads.
There’s a bike stand at the ground now too
09:45, Wed 8 May
There’s a bike stand at the ground now too

Good, at least the bastards cant nick my front bumper.