11:45, Wed 8 May
Kevin Friend, Select Group 2 referee manager, and EFL referee Matt Donohue review in-game audio from the Championship this season alongside Sky Sports' David Prutton and explain refereeing decisions using match footage and previously unreleased audio...

[www.skysports.com]
11:48, Wed 8 May
I bet they won't look at our games with Southampton.
11:53, Wed 8 May
Ryan Leonard doesn’t play for us you fools. He could’ve been red carded at the game at The Den though
Tony Fantastico
Review the handball at Hull and give us our 3 points back!

When you look back - if that had not happened, we would not be relegated right now.

So, no it doesn't even itself out. Wim fekt.
14:53, Wed 8 May
I forgot about Southampton away where the keeper wiped Burke out. That was a shocker.

Its fair to say this season we haven't been looked after by the refs, especially when our red cards were debatable by comparison.
Tam
15:16, Wed 8 May
StechyBlue

When you look back - if that had not happened, we would not be relegated right now.

You never know how the game would have panned out though. We might have settled for a draw anyway, and not made the subs to come on and chase that goal. Who knows?
Make Blues Great Again
15:34, Wed 8 May
Tam
StechyBlue

You never know how the game would have panned out though. We might have settled for a draw anyway, and not made the subs to come on and chase that goal. Who knows?

Butterfly effect, I know, but you get the gist. Little moments in games where 1 or 2 points are dropped because the bloke in the pink shirt missed his specsavers appointment, make a huge difference.

We get a Maradona-esque handball missed. Villa get hawkeye technology turned off for the afternoon. Fine Margins.
Tam
15:37, Wed 8 May
StechyBlue
StechyBlue

Butterfly effect, I know, but you get the gist. Little moments in games where 1 or 2 points are dropped because the bloke in the pink shirt missed his specsavers appointment, make a huge difference.

We get a Maradona-esque handball missed. Villa get hawkeye technology turned off for the afternoon. Fine Margins.

I admit that I'm still fuming over that one.
Make Blues Great Again
15:55, Wed 8 May
Tam
I admit that I'm still fuming over that one.

...I doubt you are alone on that one, spawny feckers 😤😤