15:17, Wed 8 May
I am sure I remember him hanging round the ground a lot, kicking a ball against the wall at the old main stand end. I am sure they had a little shop round there at the time selling programs or something? Lord only knows where this memory has come from.
15:33, Wed 8 May
I remember him. Pacy full back. Would have played more games but we signed Scott Hiley.

RIP
15:58, Wed 8 May
Think we played Torquay early kick off we won 3-0 and holmes played right back and was excellent I thought after that we had a star in the team
16:03, Wed 8 May
Tarquin
I remember him. Pacy full back. Would have played more games but we signed Scott Hiley.

RIP
I remember thinking at the time why do we need a right back when we've already got a decent one.
16:08, Wed 8 May
b34blues
Think we played Torquay early kick off we won 3-0 and holmes played right back and was excellent I thought after that we had a star in the team

That was November 1991 as the early kickoff was to avoid a clash with England v Australia in the rugby WC final.

I thought Holmes only joined us in 1992?
16:32, Wed 8 May
Yeah think your right think clarkson was right back for that Torquay game
b34blues

Yeah we then lost to them in the FA cup a week or two later away.
Squatnose
b34blues

That was November 1991 as the early kickoff was to avoid a clash with England v Australia in the rugby WC final.

He was right back for Torquay not us.
Holdsworth_MaraSonner
Squatnose
b34blues

He was right back for Torquay not us.

Ah, fair enough!
I remember him playing for us, RIP Paul
18:29, Wed 8 May
RIP Sir