16:04, Wed 8 May
definitely a villa somewhere
16:05, Wed 8 May
Rags
Got it !!!!!!

Bell End

[en.wikipedia.org]
My road joins Bell End in B65

That's just a street .... but isn't that where there was once a "petition war" between those wanting it changed and those wanting it to stay the same ? ... i recall those wanting it to stay the same got more signatures ... about 7 or 8 years ago probably
16:12, Wed 8 May
I went to Guardamar del Segura, about 30 mins south of Alicante once. It's strange place as far as resorts go whereby entertainment-wise there's very little on the front and everything is at the back. I think Gary would like it there.
16:18, Wed 8 May
Phuket.
16:19, Wed 8 May
Rags
Rags
Got it !!!!!!

Bell End

[en.wikipedia.org]
My road joins Bell End in B65

That's just a street .... but isn't that where there was once a "petition war" between those wanting it changed and those wanting it to stay the same ? ... i recall those wanting it to stay the same got more signatures ... about 7 or 8 years ago probably
Yep. The Bell Enders won
Tony Fantastico
Tam
16:20, Wed 8 May
Madeira Blue
Marathon (Demotic Greek: Μαραθώνας, Marathónas; Attic/Katharevousa: Μαραθών, Marathṓn) is a town in Greece and the site of the Battle of Marathon in 490 BCE, in which the heavily outnumbered Athenian army defeated the Persians. Legend has it that Pheidippides, a Greek herald at the battle, was sent running from Marathon to Athens to announce the victory, which is how the marathon running race was conceived in modern times.[n 1] Today it is part of East Attica regional unit, in the outskirts of Athens and a popular resort town.

It sounds like the Athenians hit them on the break.
Make Blues Great Again
16:31, Wed 8 May
Tam
Hull on sea for with interview added in for good measure
16:43, Wed 8 May
Drawsko Pomorskie In Poland.
16:57, Wed 8 May
Thongs
Piraeus, Greece

Post of the day!!! 👏🏼
the king loves me
19:19, Wed 8 May
The Fish Dock Hotel Hull
20:16, Wed 8 May
Thongs
Piraeus, Greece

This was very good. Went over plenty of heads.
Olympiakos away I assume?
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
Yeah, I was going to post it but as usual, Thongs was quicker than me.
Up the feckin Blues
20:30, Wed 8 May
Rags
Where do you think he would go?

I reckon he's a Norfolk Broads many myself, nothing too adventurous is my guess.

Boreham ... (in Essex)

😂😂😂
Tam
20:31, Wed 8 May
Littlehampton. Just a rumour, mind.
Make Blues Great Again