00:09, Thu 9 May
apparently oxford fans were trying to put us off buying cameron brannagan by saying he will cost 3-4 million and ask for 14k a week in wages, and a blues fan replied we will have three of him then lol[/quote

]Dont they realise that us supporters have zero input on players.?
08:16, Thu 9 May
So how did Brannagan and Poku, play?

Imo still undecided about Poku, but I’d definitely take Brannagan.
08:21, Thu 9 May
I only caught the first half however I thought Poku was lively and looked to attack with intent every time he got the ball. Can understand why he would be of interest.

I've liked what I've seen of Brannagan before, however wasn't really in the game in terms of build up play until the goal.
08:25, Thu 9 May
yeehaw
Tilton shark
Really really low quality game that was.

None of those players thank you.

Was that Brannagan no good?

Took a decent pen but apart from that nothing to report.

Only got interesting last few mins as posh threw everything forward.
Turn left when you get on a plane.
08:34, Thu 9 May
I watch a bit of Oxford as I live locally, and Brannagan would definitely be a good signing. Ruben Rodrigues would also be worth looking at, as would Tyler Goodrham.

Hell, we could even push the boat out and consider classy playmaker Josh McEachran...
08:38, Thu 9 May
SHAKRO
apparently oxford fans were trying to put us off buying cameron brannagan by saying he will cost 3-4 million and ask for 14k a week in wages, and a blues fan replied we will have three of him then lol

I think there's gonna be some really nasty surprises for fans of other league one clubs, if we spend as much as we're expected to spend.

I can't bleeding wait.
08:47, Thu 9 May
RomfordBlue
I watch a bit of Oxford as I live locally, and Brannagan would definitely be a good signing. Ruben Rodrigues would also be worth looking at, as would Tyler Goodrham.

Hell, we could even push the boat out and consider classy playmaker Josh McEachran...

Josh, use to play for us but his time here was injury prone. He seems to have overcome that because he’s rack up a lot of games.

Has good pedigree.
11:11, Thu 9 May
Clapton
RomfordBlue

Josh, use to play for us but his time here was injury prone. He seems to have overcome that because he’s rack up a lot of games.

Has good pedigree.

Sorry I should have made it clearer that the Josh reference was tongue in cheek ;-)
12:32, Thu 9 May
Clapton
RomfordBlue

Has good pedigree.

So has my chocolate Labrador but he’s shit at football too.
12:46, Thu 9 May
RomfordBlue

Ruben Rodrigues. Good name. Gerrimin