Freddie Pickering
The linesman at Hull missed that handled in goal which cost us two point's.
KRO FEA
It also nearly put Hull into the playoffs, so affected both ends of the table.
16:28, Wed 8 May
Duttyo
None of our defenders ever got close enough!

And if we'd conceded loads it would either be a conspiracy or the fault of our evil defenders for being stupid
Happy Clapper
16:33, Wed 8 May
pretty much it relegated us, but far too many things went wrong, whether self-inflicted or bad luck.

i like to say TTA relegated us, you could argue, we've tried our luck at the bottom of the championship for too many seasons and with the financial fair play restrictions we were under as a result of TTAs mismanagement, we find ourselves where we are today.

the positive of relegation is that its happened under knightheads watch not TTAs, because if it was under TTA then us fans would have to get use to obscurity for a long time.
16:39, Wed 8 May
yeehaw
It was one of many factors. But at the end of the day, if a single officiating error is the difference between relegation and staying up, you probably don't deserve to stay up anyway.
Disagree with that tbf. Look at the goal line tech error as a huge example
Tony Fantastico
16:40, Wed 8 May
Always been wrong decisions some for and some against.

The most important last year was probably the Beilik Sending off against Plymouth. Still think that was wrong yes he overstretched but wasn’t facing a player so can’t see why it’s dangerous.
16:40, Wed 8 May
Le Mod
Duttyo
None of our defenders ever got close enough!

And if we'd conceded loads it would either be a conspiracy or the fault of our evil defenders for being stupid
Serious question, did he we get away with any nailed on ones?
Tony Fantastico
16:42, Wed 8 May
Mister Mutley

The most important last year was probably the Beilik Sending off against Plymouth. Still think that was wrong yes he overstretched but wasn’t facing a player so can’t see why it’s dangerous.
Don’t mind them but it’s never usually a red. Or Sanderson’s v Saints. The keeper at Saints on Burke was more of a red. Didn’t get the pen even
Tony Fantastico
16:42, Wed 8 May
No idea
Happy Clapper
Not that I can think of.

Of course, seasons are defined by moments. I do think back to Millwall away, and the stonewall pen not given, as being the turning point. Millwall (somehow) picked up plenty of points from there. If we'd won that game, i'm certain we would have stayed up.

There are plenty of moments for every team in every season that define it. Miyoshi had a number of our moments that he didn't quite finish.
Freddie Pickering
The linesman at Hull missed that handled in goal which cost us two point's.
KRO FEA

Not really, never understood this logic. It assumes that the second half would have played out exactly the same, and we win 1-0.

Unlikely, I think both team's game plan and substitutions would have been very different if the HT score was 0-0, meaning you probably end up with a different result. Knowing Blues we would have tried to cling on to the point and conceded after 85 mins. 1-0 win to Hull and a point less for Blues.
19:49, Wed 8 May
Le Mod
We were the only team in the the 92 not to concede a single penalty last season

Can't concede penalties if you don't try and tackle anyway.

*Taps head*
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
20:00, Wed 8 May
Nikola Zigic- FEA
We should 100% target unbeaten at home as a minimum.

I can't wait to have a healthy looking goal difference.... Or is that me getting ahead of myself?
20:05, Wed 8 May
Le Mod

What a cracking stat that is!! It certainly makes a dent in the 'we are so hard done by' by the officials tripe. I think it always does even itself out. Like it was said before, we wasn't relegated because of any referee or linesmen decision.
20:05, Wed 8 May
Rab C Nesbitt
Mister Mutley

Don’t mind them but it’s never usually a red. Or Sanderson’s v Saints. The keeper at Saints on Burke was more of a red. Didn’t get the pen even
Still think it scandalous that the ref in the home game v Saints was a Sheff Weds fan. His refereeing overall was woeful IIRC 9 minutes of injury time.
20:07, Wed 8 May
Llanon_joe
Le Mod

What a cracking stat that is!! It certainly makes a dent in the 'we are so hard done by' by the officials tripe. I think it always does even itself out. Like it was said before, we wasn't relegated because of any referee or linesmen decision.
It doesn’t make a dent in anything
Tony Fantastico