20:37, Thu 9 May
NeilM
Bluenose27
My mate said rumours are Buchanan and Bielik are happy to stick around for a season in league 1, but no longer if we’re not back in the championship by then. Obviously it’s a rumour and could be utter garbage, so take it with a pinch of salt.

Hope that's true, I'm assuming we will be saying to the few players we want to stay to give us a year, and if we don't go up you can go with our blessing, or something along thise lines, how many players would want to do that I'm not sure.

possibly dangle the carrot of a new deal if promoted , and lets be honest IF the new owners are as good as their word , blues are going places , why not give it a try , better long term prospects than a 2 year deal at milwall or cardiff
21:25, Thu 9 May
dork
NeilM
Bluenose27
My mate said rumours are Buchanan and Bielik are happy to stick around for a season in league 1, but no longer if we’re not back in the championship by then. Obviously it’s a rumour and could be utter garbage, so take it with a pinch of salt.

Hope that's true, I'm assuming we will be saying to the few players we want to stay to give us a year, and if we don't go up you can go with our blessing, or something along thise lines, how many players would want to do that I'm not sure.

possibly dangle the carrot of a new deal if promoted , and lets be honest IF the new owners are as good as their word , blues are going places , why not give it a try , better long term prospects than a 2 year deal at milwall or cardiff

Buchanan has a contract until 2028, so good luck to him if hes going to kick up a stink and want to leave.

He doesnt seem like that sort of lad, im sure he will knuckle down and work hard once pre season starts. cant see him going nowhere unless someone offers us a ridiculous fee
21:45, Thu 9 May
SHAKRO
Buchanan has a contract until 2028, so good luck to him if hes going to kick up a stink and want to leave.

That would be the Buchanan that used a contractual technicality to walk away from Derby after they were relegated.

I would not remotely be surprised to see him, Bielik and Pritchard do whatever they can to weasel out of their contracts. They all got form for it.
The cold never bothered me anyway
22:33, Thu 9 May
Rasputin
SHAKRO

That would be the Buchanan that used a contractual technicality to walk away from Derby after they were relegated.

I would not remotely be surprised to see him, Bielik and Pritchard do whatever they can to weasel out of their contracts. They all got form for it.

Derby weren't paying their players to be fair. Rooney had to pay some wages if I remember correctly, bonkers.

Be surprised if Buchanan left. Bielik I'm 50/50 on, and Pritchard might kick up a fuss and refuse to play. But if he does, we knew what we were signing when we got him...
23:14, Thu 9 May
I suspect Pritchard will be similar to dozzell in that it is dependent on Uncle tone. If Mowbray returns I reckon he’ll be happy to stay, but if he doesn’t, then he’ll be wanting out.