07:47, Thu 9 May
Staggeringly bad officiating for me, that's as bad as I've seen all season given the occasion and the moment in that occasion. He looked off anyway but that's not the point. We've been watching silly obvious off-sides being played out until the move has broken down all season. For that to happen in a match of that importance is shoddy.
Obviously love to see Jude do it but it would be very funny indeed if Sancho won the Champions League whilst Man Utd failed to even qualify for Europe.
09:11, Thu 9 May
Agree, dreadful officiating. I’d be furious as a Bayern fan.
09:13, Thu 9 May
If only there was var.
The biggest mistake arguably came from Neuer. After that and Tuchel’s ridiculous subs Bayern were a shambles.
It does show what having striking options on the bench can offer
Tony Fantastico
09:15, Thu 9 May
Moan when they don't use VAR and moan when they do. Officials literally can't win.

He was offside wasn't he? So the correct call was made.
09:25, Thu 9 May
Hate Bayern. Never forgiven them for 1982. The ultimate in flat-track bullies and they rejoice in it. World would be better off if they did not exist.
09:25, Thu 9 May
De Ligt was offside but didn’t go for the ball.
Tony Fantastico
09:26, Thu 9 May
Fair, I've only seen the clip very briefly.
09:28, Thu 9 May
In fairness players had stopped by the time De Ligt scored. I’m not convinced it wouldn’t have been saved
Tony Fantastico
13:57, Thu 9 May
Tandy
Moan when they don't use VAR and moan when they do. Officials literally can't win.

No. Look closely and the Madrid defenders arm is playing both of the Bayern players onside.
15:05, Thu 9 May
I thought it had to be a part of the body that you can play the ball with?
15:13, Thu 9 May
You are correct, you can't be played onside by an arm
Happy Clapper
15:27, Thu 9 May
Bluestaines
Tandy

No. Look closely and the Madrid defenders arm is playing both of the Bayern players onside.

If it was only the arm behind them, then the Bayern players were offside
15:50, Thu 9 May
Le Mod
You are correct, you can't be played onside by an arm
Unless it's a Hull City defender.