11:30, Thu 9 May
Introducing Sky Sports+

[www.bcfc.com]
11:45, Thu 9 May
Should be better than the no HD option on virgin media for red button games
Tony Fantastico
11:47, Thu 9 May
I'm not so sure it will be to be honest.

Sky have form for not allowing Virgin to use their new content.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
11:50, Thu 9 May
If it’s a dedicated channel which it says we should be ok mate
Tony Fantastico
11:53, Thu 9 May
Introducing Sky Sports+

[www.bcfc.com]

So ... where am i going wrong here ?

SKY will broadcast 20 Blues games
There will be NO domestic Blues TV stream or iFollow at all

So whereas previously i could perhaps purchase Blues TV stream for an away match on a Tuesday night for £10/match i can't now do that ... even if it isn't one of the 20 SKY matches/season ? ... so effectively no streams except on 20 matches a season (unless you live abroad) ?

[www.efl.com]

Will matches still be available to watch via iFollow, or Clubs’ alternative streaming services?
From the 2024/25 season onward, this new deal with Sky Sports will effectively replace the EFL’s domestic video streaming option provided via iFollow and club streaming services
Audio services will remain domestically, alongside existing audio-visual arrangements for international audiences.
11:56, Thu 9 May
every single midweek EFL game will be shown, guess that's included as part of the 20.

better explainer here - [theathletic.com]
11:59, Thu 9 May
I'm not sure I'm quite getting it either.

Only 19 League 1 games will be shown on a dedicated main Sky Sports channel.

All the other League 1 games (229 of them) will be available through the Sky Sports+ platform.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
11:59, Thu 9 May
every single midweek EFL game will be shown, guess that's included as part of the 20.

better explainer here - [theathletic.com]

.. thanks for linking an article that i can't read unless i pay for a subscription to The Athletic

PLUS .. that's NOT what the SKY Q&A says
12:00, Thu 9 May
Yeah the 20 include the midweeks, think that’s normally around 13 a season. I reckon we’ll see over half our games televised, which will mean a lot of Saturday lunchtimes.

Blues TV won’t be available for midweeks domestically. NowTV (I pay £20 a month) will show midweeks plus the other SkySports games if you don’t want to sign up to a Sky contract.
12:01, Thu 9 May
theres plenty of ways to get around paywalls these days, but im not going to post them here, im sure you can work it out
12:02, Thu 9 May
IanT
I'm not sure I'm quite getting it either.

Only 19 League 1 games will be shown on a dedicated main Sky Sports channel.

All the other League 1 games (229 of them) will be available through the Sky Sports+ platform.
Won’t there be a red button option?
Yeah I’m confused now as well
Tony Fantastico
12:03, Thu 9 May
guessing SkySports+ will be similar to the red button if theres multiple games on at once
12:04, Thu 9 May
Yeah the 20 include the midweeks, think that’s normally around 13 a season. I reckon we’ll see over half our games televised, which will mean a lot of Saturday lunchtimes.

Blues TV won’t be available for midweeks domestically. NowTV (I pay £20 a month) will show midweeks plus the other SkySports games if you don’t want to sign up to a Sky contract.

So £200 / season for Now TV gives me every Blues game except Saturday afternoon kick-offs ?
12:07, Thu 9 May
theres plenty of ways to get around paywalls these days, but im not going to post them here, im sure you can work it out

[12ft.io]
12:12, Thu 9 May
Rags

So £200 / season for Now TV gives me every Blues game except Saturday afternoon kick-offs ?
Yep, although the NOW offers do change so total may be different. Also there’s the opening day 3pm which will be televised on this new platform.

There’s an exception for any non afternoon which are internationally selected. Doubt this will happen mind.