18:35, Thu 9 May
Not new news but his fall from grace has been unbelievable.

After missing that penalty for Coventry he was released and signed for League Two Forest Green.

He has now been released by Forest Green and is without a club.

After his release from Cov I really thought he would be an ideal replacement for Max Colin. This is why I'm not a scout.
18:38, Thu 9 May
Roman
Not new news but his fall from grace has been unbelievable.

After missing that penalty for Coventry he was released and signed for League Two Forest Green.

He has now been released by Forest Green and us without a club.

After his release from Cov I really thought he would be an ideal replacement for Max Colin. This is why I'm not a scout.

and it didnt help that deeney publicly slated him.

that should be left in the dressing room
18:39, Thu 9 May
Presumably we aren't getting Drameh back. I'd still like him at Blues as cover for Laird. He's clearly good enough, he just needs a bloke like TM to remind him of that.
18:42, Thu 9 May
Just don't have him on penalties!
18:43, Thu 9 May
I honestly just assumed that was something shouted by a magician before he makes something disappear.
18:44, Thu 9 May
yeehaw
Presumably we aren't getting Drameh back. I'd still like him at Blues as cover for Laird. He's clearly good enough, he just needs a bloke like TM to remind him of that.

im not sure, being released from a national league side (not even a league 2 side no more)

there must be a good reason for that apart from wages
18:45, Thu 9 May
SHAKRO
yeehaw

im not sure, being released from a national league side (not even a league 2 side no more)

Player probably wanted it to be honest. I can definitely see him coming to us
18:49, Thu 9 May
yeehaw
SHAKRO
yeehaw

Player probably wanted it to be honest. I can definitely see him coming to us

I hope not if im being honest, if forest green finished 24th and he was one of the worst players in that side by all accounts (im not taking into account what deeney said about him, because that was unfair) then i would rather better competition for laird then dabo
18:52, Thu 9 May
Legs have quite literally gone. He has problems with his knees and has to play through the pain evrey game ever since his last year at Cov.

Or so said a Coventry supporting mate of mine at work, when I asked him why they released him.

Could be bollix loike.
18:55, Thu 9 May
its sad, because to add salt to the wound deeney said he was one kick away from playing in the premier league... now he has no club, hopefully that changes for him
18:58, Thu 9 May
Waggeh
Legs have quite literally gone. He has problems with his knees and has to play through the pain evrey game ever since his last year at Cov.

Or so said a Coventry supporting mate of mine at work, when I asked him why they released him.

Could be bollix loike.

That would be a shame. If he's chronically injured then yeah, bollocks to that
19:10, Thu 9 May
Loved The Krankies.
19:12, Thu 9 May
The cat next door
Loved The Krankies.

we've signed enough krankies in the past and present, we don't need anymore
20:22, Thu 9 May
After seeing him in the FA Cup games I thought he was a good player, I have withdrawn my application to the recruitment team
Nunc Est Bibendum
Always looked over weight to me tbh
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend