18:00, Mon 13 May
Thrillhouse
Looks like we can stop arguing about whether it’d be appropriate to bring him back or not. Feels like a definitive goodbye.

[www.instagram.com]

I will say, GR using his “goodbye, soz we got relegated” message to plug his podcast has really tickled me.

The weird thing is I think if he had managed to keep us up, his hat would be in the ring…

This hopefully means big tone is on his way back and has packed the revels for his triumphant return.

Either that or it means Wagner has made a decision and it isn’t GR….

Who knows eh?
18:00, Mon 13 May
‘I’m looking forward to seeing the Blues bounce back again next season and seeing what lies ahead in my own journey’

That’s final enough for me
Tony Fantastico
18:09, Mon 13 May
This thread is very much a study in confirmation bias isn’t it - I thought it was pretty definitive but then I thought he’d be off anyway and I don’t want him to stay.
18:11, Mon 13 May
Agree, I think the statement is fairly clear that he is looking for a new job, he won't be returning to the club.
18:22, Mon 13 May
I want to see a photo of him handing his kit back in and waving goodbye.
18:22, Mon 13 May
Feck off villa Rowett. Never darken our clubs doorstep again.

All I’ll remember of him the season we went down is that we weren’t in the bottom three when he turned up, and we were eight games later.

A failure.
18:26, Mon 13 May
theAtlas
I want to see a photo of him handing his kit back in and waving goodbye.

Kit with "GR" insignia is no good for someone with the initials "TM".
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
18:27, Mon 13 May
theAtlas
B_C_F_C
Tam
theAtlas
I hope so, but I think it’s quite carefully worded. He hasn’t for example wished whoever takes over from him, hopefully the returning Mowbray, the best of luck.

Hopefully I’m being over pessimistic but he hasn’t fully ruled himself out of anything with those words in my opinion.

My thoughts exactly.

🙄🙄🙄🙄

He

Ain't

Coming

Back

(Just saying like...)

(Edit: just realised that might be considered ambiguous... i mean Rowett is not coming back)

I hope you’re right and I think you probably are but he had the opportunity to take away any doubt within that statement and I don’t think he’s done that. Unless of course it’s the clubs place to do that and not his.

I mean how much more confirmation do you need. Any more details and he would have been telling us Mowbray is returning and that isn’t his place to do so.

To even put a post up like that shows it’s done and dusted.
Tam
18:33, Mon 13 May
Icm2023
theAtlas
B_C_F_C
Tam
theAtlas
I hope so, but I think it’s quite carefully worded. He hasn’t for example wished whoever takes over from him, hopefully the returning Mowbray, the best of luck.

Hopefully I’m being over pessimistic but he hasn’t fully ruled himself out of anything with those words in my opinion.

My thoughts exactly.

🙄🙄🙄🙄

He

Ain't

Coming

Back

(Just saying like...)

(Edit: just realised that might be considered ambiguous... i mean Rowett is not coming back)

I hope you’re right and I think you probably are but he had the opportunity to take away any doubt within that statement and I don’t think he’s done that. Unless of course it’s the clubs place to do that and not his.

I mean how much more confirmation do you need. Any more details and he would have been telling us Mowbray is returning and that isn’t his place to do so.

Yeah, I'm sure that it's the case. It's worded in a way that's not cut and dried, but there again, I'm used to receiving (and writing) thousands of press releases over the years, which try and say everything but can leave things open to interpretation, or at least open to change. Just for the record, the only news that I want is the TM's coming back and GR's fecked orf, so definitely no confirmation bias on that score!
Make Blues Great Again
18:34, Mon 13 May
Tam
Go well gaffer.
18:47, Mon 13 May
Tam
Tam
Icm2023
theAtlas
B_C_F_C
Tam
theAtlas

My thoughts exactly.

🙄🙄🙄🙄

He

Ain't

Coming

Back

(Just saying like...)

Yeah, I'm sure that it's the case. It's worded in a way that's not cut and dried, but there again, I'm used to receiving (and writing) thousands of press releases over the years, which try and say everything but can leave things open to interpretation, or at least open to change. Just for the record, the only news that I want is the TM's coming back and GR's fecked orf, so definitely no confirmation bias on that score!

Same here.
18:49, Mon 13 May
Sounds promising
19:04, Mon 13 May
Some ungrateful gits on this thread. You should all be ashamed of yourselves
Beat of luck Gary, thanks for trying, just next time, go and attack the already relegated team.
19:54, Mon 13 May
Some ungrateful gits on this thread. You should all be ashamed of yourselves

Ungrateful ?

Really ?

I actually think there's a lot of people being very very very very grateful about the fact he seems to be fecking off !!!