Tam
20:00, Mon 13 May
Rags
Some ungrateful gits on this thread. You should all be ashamed of yourselves

Ungrateful ?

Really ?

I actually think there's a lot of people being very very very very grateful about the fact he seems to be fecking off !!!

I that FB might be being a bit playful here.

Don't worry though, I've reported him.
Make Blues Great Again
22:13, Mon 13 May
State of those comments 🤮🤮🤮
- Bottling it away at Sheffield Wednesday, getting zipped 2-0 without laying a glove on them

- Releasing Kevin Long early, the best centre half we had

- Signing Dozzell just because he’s the son of your best mate from your playing days

Oh wait, thats Mowbray

Ta ra
Keep Rowett On

@vivacb2
10:27, Tue 14 May
So you’re saying TM owes us an apology?

Disgusting post
10:48, Tue 14 May
For years I had you on "Ignore"

Back on it goes.

"Ta-ra".
11:04, Tue 14 May
Hank Marvin
For years I had you on "Ignore"

Back on it goes.

"Ta-ra".

I haven’t posted in about 8 years 😅
Keep Rowett On

@vivacb2
11:10, Tue 14 May
Gary Rowett
- Bottling it away at Sheffield Wednesday, getting zipped 2-0 without laying a glove on them

- Signing Dozzell just because he’s the son of your best mate from your playing days

Oh wait, thats Mowbray

Ta ra

😂🤡
11:30, Tue 14 May
Gary Rowett

Oh wait, thats Mowbray

Ta ra
Shameful. Best PPG of any manager this season. More shots in 2 games than Villa Relegation Rowett in 8.
Take your frustrations because Moors post twice, out on yourself rather than our Tony
Tony Fantastico
20:03, Tue 14 May
Gary Rowett

Oh wait, thats Mowbray

Ta ra
It must realy hurt knowing your hero took us down by fearing Rotherham. Bless.
20:41, Tue 14 May
Ungenerous. We got a hard fought draw there👊
05:17, Wed 15 May
Rab C Nesbitt
Gary Rowett

Oh wait, thats Mowbray

Ta ra
Shameful. Best PPG of any manager this season. More shots in 2 games than Villa Relegation Rowett in 8.
Take your frustrations because Moors post twice, out on yourself rather than our Tony

Eustace had the best PPG of our managers this season.
05:47, Wed 15 May
boo_gladly
Rab C Nesbitt
Gary Rowett

Oh wait, thats Mowbray

Ta ra

Eustace had the best PPG of our managers this season.
League games. You don’t get points for Cup games. Mowbray got the best PPG.
More staining of Uncle Tone. I’m here to defend him though
Tony Fantastico
Rab C Nesbitt
‘I’m looking forward to seeing the Blues bounce back again next season and seeing what lies ahead in my own journey’

That’s final enough for me

What do people want? 😁 I read that bit as well and that's pretty bloody clear in my eyes.
Up the feckin Blues
Tam
08:09, Wed 15 May
Bluesince62 F.E.A.
Rab C Nesbitt
‘I’m looking forward to seeing the Blues bounce back again next season and seeing what lies ahead in my own journey’

That’s final enough for me

What do people want? 😁 I read that bit as well and that's pretty bloody clear in my eyes.

Well, what I want is Tony back.

But, just playing devil's advocate for a moment, if the club decided to reappoint Rowett, what part of his statement above would be untrue? I've probably read way too many of these things in my time, tbf and if it finished with 'and I'll never come anywhere near the club again', that would probably do it for me. 😁
Make Blues Great Again
Partisan Blues Fan
Gary Rowett

Oh wait, thats Mowbray

Ta ra
It must realy hurt knowing your hero took us down by fearing Rotherham. Bless.

Rotherham was fine. Stansfield scored a good goal but Buchanan stupidly ran offside.

Pillow feet Miyoshi stroked one into the keepers hands from 3 yards out

Was a perfect away performance bar those two incidents

Far better than Mowbrays aways. Spanked at Sheff Weds (Rotherham equivalent) and hanging on by the skin of our teeth away at Stoke.

Mowbray out performed PPG due to luck; Rowett under-performed Mowbray due to bad luck

Shame Mowbray shipped Long out, i think Rowett woulda won at QPR with a centre half who can head a ball
Keep Rowett On

@vivacb2