17:30, Tue 14 May
Hagley Blue
Would you want to win tonight?

100%

A spurs win doesnt gift Arsenal the title. If Arsenal win the title its because of how they performed over 38 games.

Similar- we didnt get relegated because Hull lost to Plymouth/Blackburn beat Leicester/Wednesday beat Sunderland on the final day. Its because wee were shite over 46 games.
17:32, Tue 14 May
I’d want us to lose if the game meant nothing to us. But with a potential champions league place on the line, I’m supporting my own team.
17:32, Tue 14 May
Fact is if Tottenham were to win tonight they'd know they'd be doing their hated rivals a massive favour.

They have a chance of qualifying for the Champions League, giving that up so your rivals don't win something is frankly pathetic.

If it was a dead rubber and a Blues loss meant Villa didn't win the league, I'd still not want us to lose but I might not be as disappointed if we did. But hypothetically sacrificing CL football for it? Nah that ain't for me, it's pathetic.

I know many Spurs fans want them to lose.

Typical armchair big 6 soft cockneys.
17:36, Tue 14 May
The Spurs fans who told me that yesterday are ST holders but ok
17:38, Tue 14 May
The Spurs fans who told me that yesterday are ST holders but ok

Ok then

Typical armchair big 6 soft cockneys.
19:14, Tue 14 May
id be a laughing cockney
19:29, Tue 14 May
Being done to death on TS. Vilers jumping in of course.
If we had a chance of Champions league, even if it meant vile won the Prem, I'd obviously still want Blues to finish 4th.
Any other answer is just wrong. End of. Close thread etc etc.
Up the feckin Blues
20:07, Tue 14 May
I’d never want us to lose a game under any circumstances but unfortunately as a blues fan since I was 12 years old I’m use to seeing them lose quite often……
20:26, Tue 14 May
There are blues fans who would rather go down and beat Villa twice in that season. So absolutely no fcuking chance we would be wanting to win. Same goes for spurs because that hatred is on similar levels.
20:27, Tue 14 May
Simple question
Do you hate your rivals more than you love your club.

I'm a Blues fan who happens to hate the vile, not a vile hater who happens to support Blues
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for over 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
20:38, Tue 14 May
that hatred is on similar levels.

It really isn’t. They allow half and half scarves to be sold at derby games. eff that.
HackneyBlue
yes because getting top 4 will help them to catch up with Arsenal

But sadly Spurs aren't getting top 4 even if they win both games and villa lose at Palace. GD is too much.

If Liverpool had won 3 or 4-1 last night ( which they should have done) then things would be a whole lot more interesting
Bordesley not Small Heath
HackneyBlue
yes because getting top 4 will help them to catch up with Arsenal

But sadly Spurs aren't getting top 4 even if they win both games and villa lose at Palace. GD is too much.

If Liverpool had won 3 or 4-1 last night ( which they should have done) then things would be a whole lot more interesting

You sure about that?
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has". Margaret Mead.
21:09, Tue 14 May
Get In 💪
21:10, Tue 14 May
And the inevitable goal comes.

I can't wait for this dominance to end.