11:28, Wed 15 May
After watching Pep Guardiola last night on the touchline going through the emotions and pressure i fear Tony Mowbury coming back after the sort of problems that hes had i think its a big ask hope he comes back and does well but have my doubts .
11:31, Wed 15 May
Uncle Tone will be long gone when we are challenging for the PL tbf.

As will most of us 😀
11:34, Wed 15 May
Uncle Tone is much more laid back than Pep. He’ll take it in his stride
11:47, Wed 15 May
bluebone
After watching Pep Guardiola last night on the touchline going through the emotions and pressure i fear Tony Mowbury coming back after the sort of problems that hes had i think its a big ask hope he comes back and does well but have my doubts .

I don’t think anybody goes through it like pep. His basically on the pitch playing but that’s the reason his the best ever.
J_D
12:29, Wed 15 May
bluebone

Compare it to Ancelotti last week. Nothing more than a raised eyebrow

As much as I rate Pep, he's obviously very performative towards the cameras and knows exactly what he's doing. He likes the character of unhinged genius
12:39, Wed 15 May
Icm2023
bluebone

I don’t think anybody goes through it like pep. His basically on the pitch playing but that’s the reason his the best ever.
Corberan and Emery locally do. Arteta as well
Tony Fantastico
12:40, Wed 15 May
ye Corberan got sent off for playing on the pitch :D
13:00, Wed 15 May
J_D
Yeah, I think Pep is absolutely playing a character on the sidelines. No problem with it either, obviously works for him.

Tony will be fine. He's seen it all and done it all a thousand times.
13:09, Wed 15 May

I can't see Mowbray playing up for the cameras like that
13:09, Wed 15 May
bluebone

We don't know what sort of problems he's had.