16:55, Wed 15 May
One of Birmingham City's rivals for promotion have moved swiftly to complete their first summer signing

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
16:57, Wed 15 May
thank god I don't have to read anymore facebook blues saying we should sign him
17:06, Wed 15 May
tebily
thank god I don't have to read anymore facebook blues saying we should sign him

Lyle Taylor is on a free, apparently. Just wait till they notice that...
18:07, Wed 15 May
Fans wanting Lyle Taylor back just sums up how awful we’ve been with strikers since Adams left. I’m not counting Stansfield as he was on loan, and the jury is still out whether he’s actually a striker.
07:36, Thu 16 May
It's a good signing - wish we'd had the foresight. Guy has a record of one goal every two games in League 1.

Stats don't lie.
07:50, Thu 16 May
I’d of taken him 3rd/4th choice. Knows the league
07:53, Thu 16 May
We’ll be signing better
Happy Clapper
08:59, Thu 16 May
Thank you Rotherham.
09:17, Thu 16 May
Hope you’re right because we’ve been linked with Sam Nombe, for the 2nd time in 6 days. I hope it’s not true but given the signing of Jonson Clarke, by Rotherham, it might be true.
09:18, Thu 16 May
It's a good signing - wish we'd had the foresight. Guy has a record of one goal every two games in League 1.

Stats don't lie.

Stats don't lie ? ... you haven't even read the stats then

He has scored 107 goals in 279 League 1 appearances - how is that "one goal every two games" ?

[www.transfermarkt.co.uk]
09:23, Thu 16 May
Clapton
Hope you’re right because we’ve been linked with Sam Nombe, for the 2nd time in 6 days. I hope it’s not true but given the signing of Jonson Clarke, by Rotherham, it might be true.

I think we were being linked with him last summer.
Not sure if that means we do have long term interest (decided he wasn't a Championship player and now reassessing if we think he's good enough for us in League One, perhaps) or they are recycling speculation from last summer because they don't have anything better.
09:28, Thu 16 May

Let me guess ... 2nd article is some journo repeating, or feeding from, the first article.

If Sam Nombe ever plays for Blues then i'll give £25 to charity
09:46, Thu 16 May
Clapton

I would ignore virtually every transfer rumour you see

One quick google and I can see that one came from EFL Hub which is some kid in his bedroom making stuff up for interactions
Happy Clapper
20:42, Thu 16 May
Rags

Stats don't lie.

He has scored 107 goals in 279 League 1 appearances - how is that "one goal every two games" ?

OK Mr Pedant, the article said 67 goals in 128 games for Peterborough, my bad. Never the less, that's still an impressive record at this level don't you think?
20:43, Thu 16 May
Rags

Stats don't lie.

It is if you ask Eni Aluko