17:39, Tue 21 May
Dunno whether I’ll be bothered to go tbh. Same as if it was Celtic
Tony Fantastico
17:44, Tue 21 May
Either would have been an absolute nause fest
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
17:48, Tue 21 May
Friendlies are rubbish. I know at least 6 blues fans that follow rangers as well as blues. I just find it weird.
17:51, Tue 21 May
This is going to be full of absolute chunts.

Need your hard drive checking if you’re English and like either Rangers or Celtic.
17:58, Tue 21 May
Absolutely baffles me. A load of English football fans twerking for rangers or celtic in a shit pub league

Who gives a shit.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
17:58, Tue 21 May
Who is Nat gonna support?
18:01, Tue 21 May
If this is confirmed it will be a mistake by the club.

I was in the city centre when they rolled off the over night trains before they took the Holte.
18:12, Tue 21 May
Rangers will bring loads even though it’s a friendly won’t they. I can’t imagine our fans turning out in droves for a friendly, even if it is to honour Trevor Francis.
18:12, Tue 21 May
Runaway Train

Agreed, Celtic or Rangers. Let them keep their sectarian hatred North of the Border.
18:14, Tue 21 May
Runaway Train

I was in the city centre when they rolled off the over night trains before they took the Holte.

I can remember seeing a Rangers fan stumbling up Corporation St with blood pouring from a head wound.
18:16, Tue 21 May
Its just another pre season game, If you fancy going and having a few beers pre/post game then why not. If it aint for you then just stay away.

Its as easy as that for me.
Turn left when you get on a plane.
18:16, Tue 21 May
Just give it a miss like the other 5 season ticket holders in my family just another case of our american owners being badly advised .
18:17, Tue 21 May
Polo
Runaway Train

I can remember seeing a Rangers fan stumbling up Corporation St with blood pouring from a head wound.

And then they went to Manchester

[www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk]
18:34, Tue 21 May
Madeira Blue
Runaway Train

Agreed, Celtic or Rangers. Let them keep their sectarian hatred North of the Border.

Two cheeks of the same arse
What did the Knights in White satin?