20:55, Tue 21 May
Never met any fan of any English club who also claimed to follow rangers who wasn’t a complete toss bag
21:05, Tue 21 May
Think the money spent on the fanzone could be down the drain with this game whos advising these owners .
21:14, Tue 21 May
bluebone
Think the money spent on the fanzone could be down the drain with this game whos advising these owners .
was thinking similar myself, we could and should have arranged a match against Nottingham Forest to honour the great TF
21:30, Tue 21 May
gerry1875
bluebone
was thinking similar myself, we could and should have arranged a match against Nottingham Forest to honour the great TF
Sampdoria or even Atalanta
Tony Fantastico
21:41, Tue 21 May
Away
21:45, Tue 21 May
Detroit.
21:52, Tue 21 May
Thongs
Away
👍
Tony Fantastico
22:40, Tue 21 May
bluebone

Jesus , this is like reading posts from them Norwich pussys who were flapping about coming to blues. Why is everyone scared about Rangers coming here? Some of our fans toss them lot off. It'll be fine.
22:48, Tue 21 May
Ribeye
bluebone

Jesus , this is like reading posts from them Norwich pussys who were flapping about coming to blues. Why is everyone scared about Rangers coming here? Some of our fans toss them lot off. It'll be fine.

Praise the fecking lord for a sensible post. I was about to say similar referencing the Norwich thread.

Get a grip Blues, the day I worry about any fans coming to St Andrews is the day I give up and start scrawling on a bed sheet.

Have we suddenly all gone soft, if the vilers see this thread they will be laughing like feck.
Turn left when you get on a plane.
00:46, Wed 22 May
Runaway Train
Sheep2
Runaway Train
If this is confirmed it will be a mistake by the club.

I was in the city centre when they rolled off the over night trains before they took the Holte.

That was 48 years ago.
A lot has changed since then.

Not when it comes to them.

Min 20,000 will come, Town will be thrashed and our new shiny fan parks invaded.

On a Wednesday evening???
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
07:49, Wed 22 May
I remember going to Wembley with my school to watch England vs Scotland, on a Wednesday night.

They would outnumber the English by 70-30% I expect the Rangers, fans to be exactly the same.
08:27, Wed 22 May
A ridiculous game to "honour" TF, seeing as in his 626 game career, he played 18 times for Rangers.

It's literally already being overshadowed by the nonsense that follows those two clubs north of the border.
08:34, Wed 22 May
I don’t think people realise the kind of following Rangers have. They hold the record for away fans at an European final. They took over 100,000 fans to that final.

I’m expecting atleast 10,000 to travel down.
08:46, Wed 22 May
Clapton
I don’t think people realise the kind of following Rangers have. They hold the record for away fans at an European final. They took over 100,000 fans to that final.

I’m expecting atleast 10,000 to travel down.

Some reports say it was 200,000 ?

Not sure what was actually true.

The demand for tickets for their last match against Hearts was 15,400 who entered the ballot for the 632 tickets that were available!

I would think they will be offered all GM Lower...
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
08:49, Wed 22 May
Is it going to be all ticket? If not I can only see trouble as they’ll be in the Kop and Tilton.