17:54, Wed 22 May
Because he walked out of them for Stoke, they admit he did a good job and would be a good appointment but basically think he’s a prick. Sounds about right really
Happy Clapper
17:55, Wed 22 May
Absolutely!
17:56, Wed 22 May
Nikola Zigic- FEA
I've seen nothing to suggest Neil's football is decent.
I’ve seen nothing to suggest Relegation Rowett’s is but people would still have him here
Tony Fantastico
18:02, Wed 22 May
i agree but using your imagination is a bigger risk, they might prefer a safer bet

I'm sticking to one of the few dozen Yiddish words i know .......... meh

Better than many for our situation - but ..... meh

Reported
18:06, Wed 22 May
Petebaldwin
The positives are the 99% of comments saying "he'd be a good appointment" and "he'll get them promoted." They don't like him because he quit and joined Stoke after 24 games.

99% 😂
12 out of the 40 posts are saying he’s a good appointment for us as we’re in league 1. The rest are basically just calling him a tosspot. A couple are saying he took a team that was already in third and got them promoted via playoffs so not really that good.
18:22, Wed 22 May
Yeah there’s a bunch calling him a tosspot which I couldn’t care less about. Of the ones talking about his ability as a manager, there aren’t many saying he’s shit are there?
18:23, Wed 22 May
I don’t think anyone on here is calling him shit either.
18:37, Wed 22 May
Rab C Nesbitt
Nikola Zigic- FEA
I’ve seen nothing to suggest Relegation Rowett’s is but people would still have him here

Come on Rab, this is getting so so tiring. The 3-0 win against Coventry.... When was the last time we won 3-0 at home and that comfortably!? Played some good stuff to boot.

Getting "Baby Reindeer" vibes the amount of times you keep bringing him up
18:39, Wed 22 May
The way I see it. If we appoint him he will get my full support. I don’t think he’s a very inspiring option, but upon thinking about it, there’s hardly anyone else realistic that’s going to come to us that is any better.

All this talk of the ‘project’ isn’t bribing anybody decent to come here, hell even rosenior who is a standard championship manager turned us down. Hardly a big draw are we. Maybe if we were still in the championship, but appointing Wazza saw to that.
18:42, Wed 22 May
Novakainian
Rab C Nesbitt
Nikola Zigic- FEA

Come on Rab, this is getting so so tiring. The 3-0 win against Coventry.... When was the last time we won 3-0 at home and that comfortably!? Played some good stuff to boot.

Well that’s on you not me. I haven’t bought him up on this thread. I’ve responded to people not being able to let go of a fantasy that turned into a relegation nightmare. Guaranteed to keep us up we were told.
I don’t want apologies.
Are you a fan of him btw?
Edit- just checked a few of your posts. Unsurprisingly you think he did well. By failing his only task given
Tony Fantastico
18:45, Wed 22 May
Didn’t say they were. You asked what the positives were on that thread so I answered your question. Sunderland fans not liking him because he quit them to join Stoke makes eff all difference to us so they’re irrelevant. The rest say he’d be a good appointment.
18:45, Wed 22 May
Have you repented for your assessment of JE? You weren't fussed about him getting the boot. Look how that turned out.
18:48, Wed 22 May
Rab C Nesbitt
Novakainian
Rab C Nesbitt
Nikola Zigic- FEA

Well that’s on you not me. I haven’t bought him up on this thread. I’ve responded to people not being able to let go of a fantasy that turned into a relegation nightmare. Guaranteed to keep us up we were told.
I don’t want apologies.
Are you a fan of him btw?

I think had we stayed up I would have given him the job. Is he the man to lead a title chase in League One? Edging towards no. Like many there's no one that really stands out at the moment. Neil would be sensible.

I just think it's lazy to say Rowett's football is boring. Coventry was anything but. Perhaps away from home Rowett tends to "settle for a point" unlike the home games
18:48, Wed 22 May
Yeah he did very little at Blackburn. Still not as bad as the run he endured here last season though
Tony Fantastico